Kelly D.
Mount Gilead, OH

Has anyone experience gum sensitivity using this product? I have very sensitive gums and I am hoping this works!

Jayden M.
Jayden M.
BOISE, ID
3 years, 4 months ago
Not too bad but it makes a difference where you place them
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
3 years, 5 months ago
My gums had a little bit of discomfort after using them but the results with the whitening of my teeth were well worth it
Amber H.
Amber H.
3 years, 5 months ago
Yes I also get sharp pains when using them.
Janie T.
Janie T.
Hilliard, OH
3 years, 6 months ago
Yes, they make my gums very sensitive. I usually use them every other day or every three days to help the sensitivity. Still whitens and keeps my teeth from killing me.
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
Nanuet, NY
3 years, 6 months ago
I have sensitive gums, but no problems with these. They don't really sit on the gum, just the teeth.
Stacy F.
Stacy F.
3 years, 8 months ago
I do not have gum sensitivity normally but I did when using these.
Katie S.
Katie S.
3 years, 8 months ago
Kelly, you definitely have to follow the directions to the t. If you have sensitive teeth or gums, I would start by using the less intense versions of this product. They have a daily 10 minutes set which sounds like it would be better for your needs! Hope this helps!
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
lompoc
3 years, 8 months ago
Yes I recently did wasn't to bad but hurt over night :/