BY CREST #7 in Teeth Whiteners

Why pay for professional teeth whitening treatments? Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips are just as effective, because they’re formulated with the same enamel-safe ingredient dentists use.

Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips:

• Deliver professional-level teeth whitening results at home
  • Remove 14 years of stains for a whiter smile
  • Give you results that last 12 months and beyond
  • The strips mold to the shape of your teeth and come off cleanly
  • Use the same enamel-safe whitening agent that dentists use
  • Advanced Seal™ Technology’s no slip grip stays put. No slipping, no sliding!
  • Whitestrips are so easy to use: you can whiten while you walk, talk, work, even drink water

PVP, PEG-8, Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin

Beatriz G.
Chicago Ridge, IL
This product has seriously blown my mind! I’ve been wanting to try this product since high school but was afraid of spending so much and not getting the results I wanted. I REGRET NOT TRYING THIS SOONER. I’ll admit i’m only on day 3, but the results so far have been amazing! There’s a noticeable difference!! The strips aren’t annoying to wear and do have a good grip on your teeth. I was afraid the gel would taste bad too but it doesn’t taste much like anything at all! I use this with the crest 3D white toothpaste and together they’re incredible!! 10/10 HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
VCAS710 R.
I love these whitening strips from Crest and I recommend these more than the other products I have tried. I have tried toothpastes, pre-washes, mouthwashes and other strips. These Crest pro strips out perform them all. Rembrandt,fast white, 5-minute trays, original Crest strips, etc. I do of course get the sensitivity from the products used to whiten the teeth and the fact that the adhesive is so strong on the teeth. I still recommend them I just use them less often and use a max strength sensitive toothpaste from CVS that I find helps.
Louie A.
Pullman
Started using the strips as directed, at first I did not notice any difference. At day 6 I felt they were the same, but people kept complementing how they looked whiter. After day 10 I started noticing a huge difference, specially in pictures. I highly recommend these strips for a fast whitening after you are finished the treatments you will notice they are really white. The only downside is the tooth sensitivity, but for me it was not that bad.
Elizabeth G.
Tipp City, OH
Highly recommend these strips. They do not slip on your teeth and they do not taste bad. They seriously work, and are the best of the Crest family! Highly highly recommend these, and would never use another whitening product
Alexis D.
Washington, DC
Really enjoy this product. It does NOT disappoint and will definitely whiten your smile. It’s a little spendy and I think other products can give similar results, but I was happy with my results. The strips did give me some discomfort and hurt a bit, but I liked the results. PRO TIP: Start brushing with a sensitive tooth paste a week before using the strips and save yourself some pain!
Yeritza R.
San Juan
Este producto promete dar cambios desde el primer uso... Vienen varias tirillas q tienes que ponerte en la dentadura arriba y abajo esperar alrededor de 30 minutos y descartar tirillas solo son desechable... Notaras la diferencia cuando se acabe el producto .
Summer D.
I loveeee the little guys!! I put it on my teeth and leave it for 30 minutes! I used two before I started seeing dramatic results! I always get compliments on how white my teeth are now. The price is a little high but it’s so worth it. It also will make your teeth sensitive for a few hours if you leave it on too long so the time verys
Kelly N.
Fairfax, VA
I first started whitening my teeth last year and it changed my whole appearance drastically!! I felt like a new person. People were commenting on how white my teeth were and it felt great. It comes in a set and you only have to wear it for an hour. The sensitivity is normal and it goes away after a few days. As long as you do it every few days, you will start to see the difference!
Lolo S.
I consulted my dentist about getting my teeth professionally whitened and he told me not to bother. He recommended these strips to me and I will forever be grateful! They work perfectly for a fraction of the cost. If you get the strip on your gum it will become stained white, but only for a few hours. Would absolutely recommend.
Gabriella F.
Pascoag, RI
I’ve been using these whitening strips for years! I always get so many complements that my teeth look white! They’re so easy to use and only take about 30 minutes. They won’t slip off teeth either. They’re affordable as well and cheaper than going to the dentist office for a whitening. I usually purchase at Target or Amazon.
Melissa R.
Hamilton
Does this thing really work?
Aimee B.
Will these make my teeth extra sensitive?
Kirsten H.
Do these make your teeth sensitive?
Diana F.
Porterville, CA
I have never tried any whitening products because my teeth tend to be a bit sensitive at times and I am scared to risk having them anymore sensitive after whitening, but I have heard great things about this product and have been really wanting to try it out. Is there anything I can do to help my sensitivity before-hand to prepare for using these?
Lola N.
Kalona, IA
Where is the cheapest place do get these