BY CREST #1 in Teeth Whiteners

Why pay for professional teeth whitening treatments? Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips are just as effective, because they’re formulated with the same enamel-safe ingredient dentists use.

Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips:

• Deliver professional-level teeth whitening results at home
  • Remove 14 years of stains for a whiter smile
  • Give you results that last 12 months and beyond
  • The strips mold to the shape of your teeth and come off cleanly
  • Use the same enamel-safe whitening agent that dentists use
  • Advanced Seal™ Technology’s no slip grip stays put. No slipping, no sliding!
  • Whitestrips are so easy to use: you can whiten while you walk, talk, work, even drink water

PVP, PEG-8, Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin

• are the professional crest white strips actually worth th...3 Answers
  • Does this thing really work?5 Answers
  • Does this leave your teeth sensitive?3 Answers
Staci M.
Los Angeles, CA
I have a 🎂 birthday ritual that includes lunch with friends, cake (of course), champagne and Crest Whitestrips.

This product is easy to use, requiring a few minutes of your time, at most twice a day to put the strips on and let the bubbles do their magic, take them off and go on with your day. The concentrated peroxide is pretty much flavorless but tends to burn like heck if you place the strips too close to your gums. Find your sweet spot. The strips do not extend to all of your teeth so practice positioning them on the ones that show when you smile or speak BEFORE locking them in place.

After each session my teeth always feel polished and you can see the daily transformation in the whiteness of your teeth during the process. By the end of the treatment, my teeth look refreshed, brighter and ready to shine! I am ALWAYS complimented on my bright, white smile. Thank you Crest!

I am an avid coffee drinker, soda and junk food junkie/foodie trying to get her life together. I eat a lot of the things that put wear and tear on the enamel, so I rely on Crest Whitestrips to restore my smile.

For me, this product is highly effective using just once a year. I do upkeep with Crest whitening toothpaste or good old fashioned baking soda and hydrogen Peroxide once a day (usually at night).

While I HIGHLY recommend this product, please use your own best judgement. Overuse of whitening products may cause tooth sensitivity which can be really uncomfortable. A little boost is always a good thing when it comes to caring for the pearlies, and Crest Whitestrips Professional Whitening System gets the job done.
Rhonda M.
It comes in a package of two strips. The longer strip is for the top. The shorter one for the bottom. The tips and tricks for getting the best from these are a follows. If you take the strip and fold it in half and you make a little crease in it then you take an peel off the backing the folded crease line you created will be your center guideline now. This makes it so easy. If you then take your fingernails after you put it on and push it in the little tight spaces it will help trace around each tooth. They do offer your money back still after all these years if you are not fully satisfied. When I started using mine I did it at night. You leave them on only about thirty minutes. I think I noticed the difference about after 9 full days of doing this. It says to use once a day for two weeks and it is suppose to last for 18 months. I have never found that it last that long. You are to use these before you brush your teeth. It also states that you could get sensitivity. I did notice this after the first week I used these. It is not permanent and it didn’t last. I purchased mine at target and I got a coupon. Mine costed about $50. I’m sure they are cheaper somewhere look around and find a coupon. These clearly do not cover all the teeth in your mouth. It is like the exposed portion of your teeth. These do have a weird taste. You do get use to it after several times. I do swish water in my mouth directly afterwards to help get the extra gel stuff off once I remove the strips. I do know that this worked but when I was using them on the daily I couldn’t see it. The change is subtle. I documented it with photos. Does it work? Yes! Is it worth the money ? Yeah if you get a coupon deal. Do I recommend ? Yes.
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI
I swear I cannot live without these whitening strips!! They are the best out there!! Many people will complain about the price, but honestly it’s worth it!
To be honest, my teeth were never super yellow to start with, but I’ve definitely seen them get whiter with this product!! It’s unbelievable!! I’m constantly getting compliments about my teeth/smile and it’s great. Because of this, I am now constantly buying these strips. They do make my bottle teeth a bit more sensitive, but it only last for about 2 days. I definitely recommend this product!!
Angela D.
Mount Airy
This is a classic and probably one of the first tooth whitening strips out there! A great product that really whitens your teeth. It covers about the top and bottom 6 teeth. You start seeing results in about a week and a half...could be less for others. It's around $25 a pop. Not too bad. Be wary though, if you have sensitive teeth, I would not use this. It worked for me the first four times I bought these, but I started hitting nerves in certain teeth that hurt like crazy for a couple seconds. So I stopped using them. Crest 3D White Luxe Professional Effects Whitestrips Teeth Whitening Kit It does it's job though!!
Kim O.
These are the best whitening strips on the market. Professional whitening can be super expensive, but these work just as good or better. My favorite way to use them is to go 4-5 days straight, then just use the rest of the pack as touch ups about once a week or once every other week. I always get compliments on my white smile, and I attribute it completely to these and the rest of the Crest 3D line. They can cause sensitivity, but it is only temporary and that is another reason why I don't do all of the strips in one go...if you have a problem with sensitivity just space out their use. You will still see results just not as quickly.
Margaret W.
I can notice results from this product almost immediately and the results are definitely more pronounced with prolonged use.

I spoke with my dentist and they say that this is hands-down the best over the counter whitening product on the market. It is worth noting that extensive use can make your enamel more brittle, so that is something to be mindful of.

My main issue with this product (and pretty much any tooth whitening product..) is that it is very irritating if you have sensitive teeth. It is somewhat painful to use and my tooth sensitivity is increased for a day or two following a whitening treatment. This is not an issue for everybody, but if you know you have sensitive teeth, know that this product will not be comfortable to use.
VCAS710 R.
I love these whitening strips from Crest and I recommend these more than the other products I have tried. I have tried toothpastes, pre-washes, mouthwashes and other strips. These Crest pro strips out perform them all. Rembrandt,fast white, 5-minute trays, original Crest strips, etc. I do of course get the sensitivity from the products used to whiten the teeth and the fact that the adhesive is so strong on the teeth. I still recommend them I just use them less often and use a max strength sensitive toothpaste from CVS that I find helps.
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Crest 3D White Luxe Whitestrips Glamorous White Teeth Whitening Kit Whiten 25X better than a leading teeth whitening toothpaste. I have found that results can last 6 months and beyond. They reduced stains from coffee on my teeth. The whitening agent (sane as that dentists use) is safe for enamel. Their no slip grip stays put.
The strips mold to the shape of your teeth and come off cleanly. Easy to use! They are ADA accepted. They are around $45 per no but well worth it!
Nicole A.
United States
These strips do whiten my teeth a shade or two after a few uses. I never use the whole box consecutively because they make my teeth more sensitive. I usually use them every other day for a week to 10 days and then stop. They aren't too uncomfortable to wear, but if some of the gel gets on my gums it will sting. The effects don't last as long as I'd like them to. I don't smoke or chew, but the stains on my teeth seem to come back within a couple of weeks. The results may be different if I would finish out the whole box.
Lexie S.
Brentwood, TN
Absolutely the best kind of Crest Whitestrips. They are AMAZING! I wish I had a “before and after” picture as proof, but you really can tell an immediate difference! I always leave them on one hour. Because this kind in particular is so strong, I only use these for special events but I looove them. They’re definitely more expensive then some of the other Crest Whitenstrips, but they are 100% worth the money (and I don’t say that often) highly recommend! Check amazon when buying these, they’re normally cheaper!
Hetal S.
San Francisco, CA
How long does it take before you start seeing results? I wanted to try these out before my wedding, but wanted to know how early I need to start using it!
Shivani P.
How quickly did you see results from these whitening strips?
Stephanie N.
Troy, OH
I have used these previously with no problems, but the last box I bought seemed to really hurt my teeth. I think my teeth became more sensitive to them. Is there anything anyone else has done to stop the sensitivity or to block it??
Kelly D.
Mount Gilead, OH
Has anyone experience gum sensitivity using this product? I have very sensitive gums and I am hoping this works!
Sìmply T.
Are these for real....I've seen people use it on YouTube....but does it actually work???

back