Crest 3D White Luxe Lustrous Shine Whitening Toothpaste, Brilliant Mint, 5.5 oz uploaded by Ashley C.Crest 3D White Luxe Lustrous Shine Whitening Toothpaste, Brilliant Mint, 5.5 oz uploaded by khadeeja l.Crest 3D White Luxe Lustrous Shine Whitening Toothpaste, Brilliant Mint, 5.5 oz uploaded by Karen A.

BY CREST

Exclusive Whitelock Technology Helps Seal out Future Stains Brilliant Mint Flavor to Refresh Your Breath Senses 2 Promotes a Shinier Smile 1 Clean Feeling for a Brilliant Smile 4 Helps Remove up to 90% of Surface Stains 7 Helps Polish Away Surface Stains 6 Helps Whiten Smile in 2 Days* 5 Enamel Safe Fluoride Toothpaste to Help Prevent Cavities Shine Bright for a Smile That Wows br See a shinier, polished smile every time you brush with Crest 3D White Luxe Lustrous Shine toothpaste. The unique formula will literally help make your smile shine. That s because 3D White Luxe Lustrous Shine is designed with a distinctive ingredient that temporarily binds to your tooth to give you a smile that actually shines! Plus, it works with our patented dual-action silica to help remove up to 90% of surface stains. Paired with a Brilliant Mint flavor that refreshes, your mouth w see more...

Buy on Amazon
Beatrice M.
Holland, OH
Shine bright like a diamond with this toothpaste, whiteners hurt my teeth but this toothpaste is a great alternative! It works and I love he results! Average price and cheaper than whitening kits! I would buy again!
khadeeja l.
Atlantic City, NJ
Experience that just-polished, dentist-clean feeling each time you brush with 3D White Luxe Diamond Strong teeth whitening toothpaste. In just one brushing, the unique whitening formula with micro-cleansing whiteners will literally make your smile shine. That’s because we’ve designed 3D White Diamond Strong to actually reflect the light when it hits your teeth, so your smile wows from ear to ear. Providing that smooth, slick clean after every brushing so you know it’s working, 3D White Diamond Strong also lifts away 90% of surface stains in just one week revealing a whiter smile. Paired with a Brilliant Mint flavor that keeps your breath feeling as fresh as your smile, 3D White Luxe Diamond Strong delivers whiter teeth that shine.
Grace S.
It keeps my teeth nice & white! I'm an avid coffee drinker & don't take precautions to protect my teeth from staining. This product allows me to enjoy my coffee while keeping my teeth stain free. Love it!
Sarah C.
Honestly, I'm not sure if this whitens my teeth, but I do usually buy my toothpaste from this line of Crest's toothpaste. I think if you are looking for a whitening product, go with the white strips, but if my toothpaste can help (even a little) I'll go for it!
Sarah Y.
Most whitening toothpaste leaves your teeth sensitive, not this one. I already have sensitive teeth and this toothpaste doesn't aggravate it. My teeth are pretty white, but I could tell shade change immediately. I highly recommend this toothpaste!
Marissa M.
Chico, CA
Love the flavor of this and it's low foaming properties (although it definitely still suds). Very cheap and lasts quite a while since you only need a tiny dollop. Overall very satisfied although I'm not sure it necessarily whitens my teeth.
Brenna N.
Fort Smith, AR
I am absolutely in love with this toothpaste! I was afraid it would make my teeth more sensitive but they actually seem less sensitive. I have also noticed my teeth are whiter and it leaves my breath fresh. This is my new favorite.
Courtney G.
This toothpaste really delivers ! My teeth are always shiny and clean. I would choose this over Colgate mostly because of the effectiveness of keeping my teeth white. I will always buy this toothpaste !
Karen A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have been using this tooth paste for about a week now and I am not going back to my old. I started using because I could tell my daily coffee was starting to stain my teeth and I think this tooth paste is helping making my teeth whiter. It has a nice fresh mint taste to it and leaves your mouth feeling nice and clean
Alyssa M.
Mesa, AZ
Once you use this toothpast you will never want to switch to a different brand. I got hooked on it and so did my parents. Its like no other toothpaste. After brushing my teeth in the morning my mouth feels fresh and clean until I brush the again later in the night. It slowly whitens your teeth over time but not imediately. None the less it is awesome!