Crest 3D White Luxe Lustrous Shine Whitening Brilliant Mint Flavor Toothpaste uploaded by Viollet O.Crest 3D White Luxe Lustrous Shine Whitening Brilliant Mint Flavor Toothpaste uploaded by Jessica P.Crest 3D White Luxe Lustrous Shine Whitening Brilliant Mint Flavor Toothpaste uploaded by Jessica P.

BY CREST

Discover your smile’s full potential when you use the complete collection of products from the award-winning Crest 3D White brand. From whitening toothpaste to whitening strips, Crest 3D White has teeth whitening solutions to suit your oral care needs. It’s never been easier to unveil your whiter, brighter smile to the world.

Shine Bright for a Smile that Wows

See a shiny, polished smile every time you brush with Crest 3D White Luxe Lustrous Shine toothpaste. In just one day, the unique formula will literally make your smile shine. That’s because 3D White Luxe Lustrous Shine is designed with a distinctive ingredient that temporarily binds to your tooth to give you a smile that actually shines! Plus, it works with our patented dual-action silica to remove up to 90% of surface stains in just one week. Paired with a Brilliant Mint flavor that refreshes, your mouth will feel as fresh as your smile. 3D White Luxe Lustrous Shine gives you a whiter smile that wows.

How Luxe Lustrous Shine Reveals Your Whiter Smile
  • Removes up to 90% of surface stains in just 7 days
  • The exclusive Whitelock Technology locks out future stains
  • Freshens breath with a Brilliant Mint toothpaste flavor
Shakira Smiles Brighter with Crest 3D White

With so many reasons to smile, proud Mom and high-energy performer Shakira wants to ensure her smile is as dazzling as possible. So it’s no surprise that she trusts her smile to 3D White. Crest 3D White Luxe Toothpastes are formulated to provide a whiter smile plus cavity protection. From fan meet and greets, to photo calls, to family pictures, Shakira’s brighter, 3D White smile always shines through.

Complete the Look

You take care of your skin, your hair, your fashion — so why not your smile? Take it from dull to dazzling in just 2 days* with the Crest + Oral-B 3D White collection to keep your smile whiter and your beauty routine complete. And don’t forget the Whitestrips — the finishing touch to every look.

Answers to Commonly Asked Questions

Let us help answer some common questions about teeth whitening to help you decide which Crest 3D White whitening product is best for you.

Is 3D White Luxe Lustrous Shine safe for my teeth?

Yes. Like all Crest 3D White toothpastes, Crest 3D White Luxe Lustrous Shine contains an effective polishing silica which, when used as directed, has been shown to be safe on tooth enamel. The toothpaste not only gently removes the surface stains caused by daily food and beverages like coffee, tea, wine, and other stain-causing foods, but with regular brushing, it also protects against cavities. Plus, it removes up to 90% of surface stains for a clean, whiter smile that stuns.

How is 3D White Luxe Lustrous Shine different than other whitening toothpastes?

3D White Luxe Lustrous Shine contains a unique ingredient called sodium laureth-2-phosphate that, combined with the rest of the formulation, provides a smile that shines after just 1 day! The patented, enamel safe formula helps polish away surface stains to gently whiten teeth even in hard-to-reach places. Crest 3D White Luxe Lustrous Shine ensures your smile is white enough to wow.

Should I alternate between whitening and regular toothpastes?

There is no need to with 3D White Luxe Lustrous Shine. It contains a combination of cleaning silicas, which are primarily responsible for whitening by removing surface stains with regular use. Plus, it contains fluoride, which will strengthen weakened tooth enamel and provides an anti-cavity benefit with regular brushing! It is recommended that you brush after meals or at least twice a day.

Can I use several 3D White products together?

Absolutely. In fact, Crest and Oral-B 3D White products provide head-turning whitening when used together without harming your enamel. For whiter teeth in just 2 days*, use the 3D White collection together.

*Whitens by removing surface stains when using Crest 3D White Luxe Lustrous Shine toothpaste, Crest 3D White rinse, and Oral-B 3D White ProFlex toothbrush.

• Who this even work? I need genuine answers 3 Answers
Katy Z.
Enola, PA
It's pretty good but you have to brush your teeth A LOT in order to get them any whiter, and the flavor is a very bland mint. My mother is a dental hygienist, so oral hygeine has never been an issue for me, so to me this toothpaste gets the job done, but it's not the most incredible toothpaste I've ever used.
Skylar B.
Slidell, LA
This toothpaste is amazing when used with the mouthwash. My teeth look clean and white and stay like that for a while. whenever I'm feeling like they are a little dingy, I just resume use and the results come right back!
Cynthia N.
Hurst, TX
Excellent toothpaste! Keeps my teeth white. I drink coffee on a daily basis and still get compliments on how white my teeth are. My dentist also compliments my teeth. I haven't had a cavity since I was in grade school.
Kendra H.
Randolph, MA
I like this product it's affordable and convenient. Don't really think that the whitening aspect is that advanced I didn't really see a huge difference but that may just be my cup of coffee everyday affecting my teeth
Jenna A.
Lakewood, CO
Crest whitening is the best toothpaste for whiter teeth. Seriously, you need to get this stuff. My friends constantly comment on my super white teeth, and I always recommend this to them! You need to try it!
Emily B.
I've tried the crest 3D white toothpastes before and it works pretty well. I like the look of my teeth after and it keeps my mouth feeling fresh and feels clean. I really like the mint because it's strong
Viollet O.
Love this toothpaste, I feel like it's always empty because I use it so much. I like this one compared to their previous whitening toothpastes because it doesn't have those plastic blue beads like before
Yuli V.
Pacoima, CA
Well like any whitening toothpaste , it taste different , I have one purchased this once , in Costco there was a really good offer , it's almost the same thing as the Colgate whitening toothpaste !!!!
Beth C.
Russellville, AL
I really love this toothpaste! It gives me the confidence to know that my teeth always look their best. I love the fresh minty flavor. Crest is a brand that I've grown to depend on.
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
This is good for when you want to upkeep a whitening session from a professional. This will NOT replace a professional whitening, nor will it give you similar results. UPKEEP only !
Albina K.
Who this even work? I need genuine answers