Crest 3D White Luxe Lustrous Shine Whitening Brilliant Mint Flavor Toothpaste uploaded by Viollet O.Crest 3D White Luxe Lustrous Shine Whitening Brilliant Mint Flavor Toothpaste uploaded by Jessica P.Crest 3D White Luxe Lustrous Shine Whitening Brilliant Mint Flavor Toothpaste uploaded by Jessica P.

BY CREST

Discover your smile’s full potential when you use the complete collection of products from the award-winning Crest 3D White brand. From whitening toothpaste to whitening strips, Crest 3D White has teeth whitening solutions to suit your oral care needs. It’s never been easier to unveil your whiter, brighter smile to the world.

Shine Bright for a Smile that Wows

See a shiny, polished smile every time you brush with Crest 3D White Luxe Lustrous Shine toothpaste. In just one day, the unique formula will literally make your smile shine. That’s because 3D White Luxe Lustrous Shine is designed with a distinctive ingredient that temporarily binds to your tooth to give you a smile that actually shines! Plus, it works with our patented dual-action silica to remove up to 90% of surface stains in just one week. Paired with a Brilliant Mint flavor that refreshes, your mouth will feel as fresh as your smile. 3D White Luxe Lustrous Shine gives you a whiter smile that wows.

How Luxe Lustrous Shine Reveals Your Whiter Smile
  • Removes up to 90% of surface stains in just 7 days
  • The exclusive Whitelock Technology locks out future stains
  • Freshens breath with a Brilliant Mint toothpaste flavor
Shakira Smiles Brighter with Crest 3D White

With so many reasons to smile, proud Mom and high-energy performer Shakira wants to ensure her smile is as dazzling as possible. So it’s no surprise that she trusts her smile to 3D White. Crest 3D White Luxe Toothpastes are formulated to provide a whiter smile plus cavity protection. From fan meet and greets, to photo calls, to family pictures, Shakira’s brighter, 3D White smile always shines through.

Complete the Look

You take care of your skin, your hair, your fashion — so why not your smile? Take it from dull to dazzling in just 2 days* with the Crest + Oral-B 3D White collection to keep your smile whiter and your beauty routine complete. And don’t forget the Whitestrips — the finishing touch to every look.

Answers to Commonly Asked Questions

Let us help answer some common questions about teeth whitening to help you decide which Crest 3D White whitening product is best for you.

Is 3D White Luxe Lustrous Shine safe for my teeth?

Yes. Like all Crest 3D White toothpastes, Crest 3D White Luxe Lustrous Shine contains an effective polishing silica which, when used as directed, has been shown to be safe on tooth enamel. The toothpaste not only gently removes the surface stains caused by daily food and beverages like coffee, tea, wine, and other stain-causing foods, but with regular brushing, it also protects against cavities. Plus, it removes up to 90% of surface stains for a clean, whiter smile that stuns.

How is 3D White Luxe Lustrous Shine different than other whitening toothpastes?

3D White Luxe Lustrous Shine contains a unique ingredient called sodium laureth-2-phosphate that, combined with the rest of the formulation, provides a smile that shines after just 1 day! The patented, enamel safe formula helps polish away surface stains to gently whiten teeth even in hard-to-reach places. Crest 3D White Luxe Lustrous Shine ensures your smile is white enough to wow.

Should I alternate between whitening and regular toothpastes?

There is no need to with 3D White Luxe Lustrous Shine. It contains a combination of cleaning silicas, which are primarily responsible for whitening by removing surface stains with regular use. Plus, it contains fluoride, which will strengthen weakened tooth enamel and provides an anti-cavity benefit with regular brushing! It is recommended that you brush after meals or at least twice a day.

Can I use several 3D White products together?

Absolutely. In fact, Crest and Oral-B 3D White products provide head-turning whitening when used together without harming your enamel. For whiter teeth in just 2 days*, use the 3D White collection together.

*Whitens by removing surface stains when using Crest 3D White Luxe Lustrous Shine toothpaste, Crest 3D White rinse, and Oral-B 3D White ProFlex toothbrush.

• Who this even work? I need genuine answers 3 Answers
Karinna N.
Lynchburg, VA
My teeth are whiter than ever before!!!! I love Crests 3D whitening products!! I get complements ALL the time on how white my teeth are! Thank you Crest for making me feel confident about my smile! :)
Ryley M.
Great toothpaste! Definitely whitens teeth over time. I use this and Colgate white interchangeably. I have used it for awhile now. I purchased it at Walmart and Walgreens. I do recommend it to others.
Krystal B.
Baldwin , MI
Never thought just brushing my teeth would whiten them until I found Crest 3D White. You can buy it almost anywhere and it's not too expensive. I use it everyday & have a bright smile!
Olivia Y.
Forest Hills, NY
I quite like this product! Helps brighten up the teeth without damaging the enamel. I personally feel like it's hard to see very dramatic results with whitening products
Ashlee M.
Works good except I use the travel size because it costs less. That's why it's not 5 stars because the price on the regular is high but it's explainable.
Amanda E.
Hellertown, PA
I use this product once a day in addition to my normal 3D white toothpaste. I cannot even to begin to describe how shiny and pearly my teeth have become.
Jessica W.
Southwick , MA
I like this toothpaste as it tastes good and leaves your breath fresh for a long time. I'm not so sure it really helps to whiten, but it can't hurt!
Ashley F.
I use this product every day. I really can see a difference in my teeth color. This toothpaste doesn't make my teeth sensitive either.
Nikita W.
Monrovia, IN
I like how clean my mouth feels after using this and although it takes 2 minutes to do the cleaning it make my teeth nice and shiny
Kristin D.
Breaux Bridge
This stuff gets rid of stains fast and with the mouthwash keeps it up. Great flavor and good price. Dentist loves my teeth lately!
Albina K.
Who this even work? I need genuine answers