BY CREST

Exclusive Whitelock Technology Helps Seal out Future Stains Vibrant Mint Flavor for Supporting Fresh Breath 2 Promotes a Shinier Smile 1 Helps Remove up to 90% of Surface Stains 4 Micro-Cleansing Whiteners Help Polish Away Surface Stains 7 Gentle Foaming Action to Clean Hard-to-Reach Places 6 Helps Whiten Smile in 2 Days* 5 Enamel Safe Fluoride Toothpaste to Help Prevent Cavities Glamorize Your Smile Daily br Make your smile the first step in your morning beauty routine with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White toothpaste. Designed to help provide a radiant shine, 3D White Luxe Glamorous White gently, but effectively takes your smile from dull to dazzling. That s because it not only removes up to 90% of surface stains, but the unique Whitelock Technology actually helps prevent new stains from forming even in the microfine lines of your teeth. Combining micro-clea see more...

• I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently, and h...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gabby G.
Baton Rouge, LA
This toothpaste did a very good job removing stains on my teeth without making my teeth too sensitive. I would recommend this to anyone with pesky tooth stains. This cleaned my teeth and freshened my breath sufficiently.
Carlie H.
Springtown , TX
One of my favorites! Leaves my teeth super clean, my mouth fresh and a little whiter. It's a staple in my tooth game. It doesn't do as much for your gums but if you're wanting whiter teeth, this is a good one.
Greta H.
Orangeburg
Loveeee !! Love it!! Absolutely will not use any other tooth paste but this exact one!! This is the only kind that makes my teeth feel absolutely clean and fresh!!
Marni K.
I hate using every other toothpaste. This is the only toothpaste that makes my mouth actually feel clean. Other tooth pastes leave my mouth with a bad after taste and the crest glamorous white make my teeth feel squeaky clean and leave a good strong after taste.
Olivia F.
Valencia, CA
I've gone through a few of these over the years, and I find they do work. They get my teeth clean and gradually whiten them as well without the sensitivity like other whitening products. You can find this at target for pretty cheap
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great toothpaste that definitely does whiten teeth. I am not really a fan of the flavor and feel like it leaves a bit of an aftertaste that is a little unpleasant. It is easy to find in most drugstores and is in line with pricing of similar brands.
Ashten M.
Battle Creek, MI
Only toothpaste you should be buying! This stuff works! Not only does it have a great taste and you can totally tell that your mouth is clean after using it but it also whitens your teeth! I will totally keep buying this!
Leah F.
I am beyond in love with this toothpaste. My teeth were not terribly yellow to begin with but in 1 month of use (and only using this) I could see in the mirror how much whiter they became. I was actually shocked that I was able to notice that kind of change on myself. Even my dental hygienist gave me a compliment during my last cleaning and was surprised when I told her all I did was use this tooth paste. I have not experienced any sensitivity or issues from use. Give this a shot, it is a great product!
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
THIS TOOTHPASTE IS AMAZING!!!!! There's a noticeable difference when I use it. I'm not a coffee drinker or smoker, so my teeth are naturally pretty white. But every once in a while I like to indulge in hot chocolate and that ruins the shade of my teeth immediately. This toothpaste restores the natural shine. However, I can't use it every day (though I imagine the results would be beautiful) because my teeth start to get sensitive. So I only use it every three days and use regular toothpaste in between
M G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste is great. I noticed difference in the third day. I can say my teeth are about two shades whiter with 2 weeks of use. The price is good for the quality. This is a whitening toothpaste i would recommend!
Vanna R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently, and have heard so many mixed reviews on this one. I'm curious, if it has worked for you how soon did you notice a difference?