BY CREST

Exclusive Whitelock Technology Helps Seal out Future Stains Vibrant Mint Flavor for Supporting Fresh Breath 2 Promotes a Shinier Smile 1 Helps Remove up to 90% of Surface Stains 4 Micro-Cleansing Whiteners Help Polish Away Surface Stains 7 Gentle Foaming Action to Clean Hard-to-Reach Places 6 Helps Whiten Smile in 2 Days* 5 Enamel Safe Fluoride Toothpaste to Help Prevent Cavities Glamorize Your Smile Daily br Make your smile the first step in your morning beauty routine with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White toothpaste. Designed to help provide a radiant shine, 3D White Luxe Glamorous White gently, but effectively takes your smile from dull to dazzling. That s because it not only removes up to 90% of surface stains, but the unique Whitelock Technology actually helps prevent new stains from forming even in the microfine lines of your teeth. Combining micro-clea see more...

• I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently, and h...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kate W.
Cincinnati
I got this product a couple of christmas’ ago and have been using it ever since! You can get it at any local store for a decent price! I have sensitive teeth and all the whiting products I have used before hurt but this product does not! I have seen amazing results and they have kept up staying white even though I’m a coffee drinker! Totally recommend
Kenzie S.
Mount Morris, IL
I’ve been buying this ever since I had braces, and continued buying it after I got them off! This is the only toothpaste that would keep both my braces and my teeth clean! I also enjoy the flavor. My teeth have been pearly white ever since and I don’t plan on changing toothpaste any time soon
Kate T.
Chicago
I an sensitive to tastes when it comes to toothpastes and have tried a variety of brands and flavors. This is my current favorite! I really like the packaging but I do need to use it more frequently in order to see improved results. At least it doesn’t make me gag!
Gabby G.
Baton Rouge, LA
This toothpaste did a very good job removing stains on my teeth without making my teeth too sensitive. I would recommend this to anyone with pesky tooth stains. This cleaned my teeth and freshened my breath sufficiently.
Jessica N.
Walker, MI
You can visibly see more white after using. The mint isn't too strong but is definitely enough to battle bad breath. One tube doesn't last very long and its not exactly the cheapest, but it does a really good job.
Amanda L.
Bronx, NY
I used this product for about two to three months and saw results drastically. It met my expectations. My teeth were now whiter and I didn’t have a hassle of doing treatments. Very satisfied
Margaux H.
Love this stuff. It makes my teeth so white. After using this for a good 6-10 months, I went to the dentist and they told me I have the whitest natural color of teeth ( no bleaching). This is very affordable and is my go to. No sensitivity and the taste is nice.
Marni K.
I hate using every other toothpaste. This is the only toothpaste that makes my mouth actually feel clean. Other tooth pastes leave my mouth with a bad after taste and the crest glamorous white make my teeth feel squeaky clean and leave a good strong after taste.
Khansa M.
Brooklyn , NY
I absolutely LOVE this toothpaste. It does make a difference in teeth color because when I ran out and used another toothpaste, my teeth didn’t feel as clean and as white. I have been using this toothpaste for over 4 years now. It’s very refreshing
Cierra S.
Fort riley , KS
Absolutely love this toothpaste! It’s super refreshing and effective! I’ve noticed my teeth have whitened up a lot and it leaves my mouth feeling super clean and fresh! It’s super minty and is definitely one of my all time favorites!
Vanna R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently, and have heard so many mixed reviews on this one. I'm curious, if it has worked for you how soon did you notice a difference?