BY CREST

Removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
Protects against future stains
Enamel safe fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities
Vibrant mint flavor
Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

Made in USA

Adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist
Do not swallow
To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6
Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established
Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
©Procter & Gamble

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride - 0.243 %
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, PEG-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

• I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this w...2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to t...1 Answers
Crest® 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste Vibrant Mint

Start your review of Crest® 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste Vibrant Mint!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is my favorite toothpaste! I'm really picky with texture and taste of toothpaste and this one is perfect for me! and I have noticed a difference in whitening. It really works for me" in 141 reviews
Heather C.
Honaker, VA
I swear by this toothpaste it is the best yet...Im a smoker and a coffee drinker and it really helps with the stains...i would really like some strips but sometimes i cant afford them i also tried the colgate whitening pen and toothbrush and you rub it on your teeth after you brush them but its leave on whitening.
Sandra C.
Thunder Bay, ON
I received this as a sample quite some time ago. At first I thought the taste was too strong but after a few times I began to like it! It contains fluoride and is a gel toothpaste with grits in it. I found that it makes my mouth feel clean and fresh after using it. It is a trial size of 15 ml and is lasting a long time. The perfect size for a week trip away and nothing to pack to come home, works for me! I will buy this in a full size to use at a later date I was very satisfied with it!
Karmin S.
Fayetteville, GA
I have been using this product along with the mouthwash and te toothbrush and have seen a minimal change in the color of my teeth. They have never been super yellow because I don't drink coffee but I did want to try and get them whiter. Like i said there is a chnage but it took several months for it to be even distinctly noticeable.
Nosh W.
Conyers, GA
Favorite tooth paste. works like stated. reasonable price. I love buying it from Sam's Club. whitens my teeth like it says, gets breath fresh. this is the only toothpaste I buy. I recommended it for every one!
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Yes i really like this toothpaste. It has made my teeth very white and i drink coffee regularly. I like the minty flavor and how clean it makes my teeth and how fresh it makes my breath. I really don't mind brushing twice a day when i use this. It may cost a little more but i don't mind.
Veronica S.
Belmont, NC
I have used Crest all my life , and the Glamorous white keeps my teeth white , without making them sensitive. Its a noticeable difference between regular crest and the glamorous white. It removes older stains with continued use.
Camz A.
Delta , BC
This is one of my favorite toothpaste products to use. Just for me I think it makes a difference in brightening the appearance of my teeth and I see a difference. I always buy Crest® 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste Vibrant Mint and keep it in stock at home.
Heather B.
Fernandina Beach, FL
Great whitening toothpaste. Would recommend to keep teeth shade under maintenance after a good whitening job.
Intan H.
First of all, I'm a 18 year old Asian girl who loves drinking coffee and tea! This really made my teeth yellow over the years. At first,I had no problem with this until I got into makeup. I love wearing dark coloured & orange based lipsticks. This made my yellow teeth stand out when I smile! I became self-conscious and hated showing my teeth when smiling at the camera. That's when I decided to invest in the Glamorous White Whitening Toothpaste ! I was skeptical for the first 3 days because I wasn't seeing any difference. I took pictures of my smile everyday to see if it was getting whiter AND YES IT WAS. It just took a little bit of time for me to see it. Other people saw results by Day 3. But I didnt until Day 5. So please please please, just be patient when using this! All of us have different teeth and so dont expect dramatic change right away! I'm on my Day 7 and my teeth are already pearly white! I'm just halfway done & I'm loving it! Totally worth your money!!!
Lydia M.
I love Crest 3D White products, especially the toothpastes. The reason I don't particularly like Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste in vibrant mint is because of the taste. There was something about it that didn't sit right with my taste buds. On the plus side I switched to the Crest 3D White toothpaste in arctic fresh and I love it!
ROCIO S.
Fort Worth, TX
I want buy it , but I'm not sure that this toothpaste really works
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Im looking for a good whiting tooth paste , I'm currently using this one but I'm not noticing any difference any other suggestions?
Stephanie L.
Riviera beach, FL
I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this work alone or do I have to use it with a mouth wash?

Rite Aid

Rite Aid was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.