BY CREST

Removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
Protects against future stains
Enamel safe fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities
Vibrant mint flavor
Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

Made in USA

Adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist
Do not swallow
To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6
Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established
Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
©Procter & Gamble

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride - 0.243 %
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, PEG-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

• I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this w...2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to t...1 Answers
Lydia M.
I love Crest 3D White products, especially the toothpastes. The reason I don't particularly like Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste in vibrant mint is because of the taste. There was something about it that didn't sit right with my taste buds. On the plus side I switched to the Crest 3D White toothpaste in arctic fresh and I love it!
Katie F.
Milwaukee
Purchased at: Target
if you brush with this twice a day you’ll definitely see a difference in your whiteness! i use this along with white strips and it’s made my smile so much brighter, the flavor is also nice and fresh without being painfully sharp
Baylies E.
Weehawken , NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
We’ve all tried a million toothpastes, but this one changed my teeth forever. It claims whiter teeth in 3 days and they weren’t kidding!! This toothpaste got all of my stains (even from between my teeth!) I’ll never switch toothpastes again! 🦷
Meagan A.
Red Lion, PA
This is my favorite toothpaste of the entire crest 3D white line. It is minty, without being over powering, and I just prefer it. I feel like it makes the most difference whitening my teeth. But I'll give it 4 stars because it's definitely on the pricey end for a toothpaste.
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
Purchased at: Target
I really like this tooth paste. It has a little grit to it and feels like it gets my teeth really clean. It tastes pretty good. It leaves my teeth feeling really clean. My teeth have looked a little whiter since I have been using it. I would recommend this tooth paste to anyone.
Madelyn G.
This is my favorite toothpaste. Within a week my smile looked whiter and brighter. I’m extremely picky about toothpaste flavors but Glamorous White leaves my mouth so fresh. I also have really sensitive teeth and I have yet to feel discomfort from this toothpaste. I’m a repeat buyer and probably won’t switch to anything else.
Amber P.
Norton
Purchased at: Walmart
IVE BEEN THROUGH AT LEAST 30 BOTTLES. Seriously you guys.. this is my favorite toothpaste of all time. I love trying new things and always venture out, but come back to this one every single time. People compliment the color of my teeth weekly.. I even had cosmetic bonding done and my dentist had to use the shade EW (extra white) to match and told me to not even worry about whitening my teeth anymore. Cannot recommend this enough if you are looking for a whitening toothpaste that isn’t too harsh, won’t make you sensitive, shows results ASAP, and makes your teeth feel refreshingly clean.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I wasn't going to buy this because all the kind of more expensive toothpastes I buy that say they are super whitening (vivid white anyone?) Don't do anything. They don't even compare to the amount of whitening just brushing my teeth with cheap peroxide after normal brushing gives me.
But someone left a 2 dollar off coupon right in front of this one which made it the same price as the 2.99 whitening toothpaste I was going to buy so I went ahead and bought it since it was bigger and I was hopeful the claims were slightly true.
I whiten daily with peroxide. I brush and rinse normally and then brush with peroxide, spit out the excess and don't rinse. It does an amazing job and kills any bacteria or gingivitis you might have along with making sure any soft spots or cavities don't get any worse. But I will take more whitening if I can get it. I don't drink coffee or soda but I am a smoker so my teeth can get stained pretty quickly if I'm not on top of it with whitening strips and peroxide and a whitening toothpaste.
I've been using this toothpaste for 3 days now and I'm amazed at the whitening it has done all on it's own. I haven't changed anything else about my long term tooth cleaning regimen except for this so I know this is what's doing it. I'd hit a wall on my cheap whitening regimen without using white strips because they make my teeth super sensitive so I only use them when necessary but this brought me past the point I was at and my teeth are so white already just from brushing normally for 3 days. I can't wait to see how great my teeth look with continued use!
It is a little harsh in the flavoring. It's super minty and it almost burns my mouth it seems but I hate mint so maybe that's just me. A little goes a long way. Its a white cream type consistency. It keeps my breath fresh a pretty long time. Longer than the average toothpaste.
It's a normal toothpaste bottle and dispenser so nothing special there. For the amount you get the price really isn't too outlandish. It's easy to find at any big chain store that sells toiletries.
Overall I definitely recommend it even to those with sensitive teeth and mouths like me. It's a fantastic toothpaste and does what it claims More than any other toothpaste I've used. Even much more expensive ones. I love it.
Arielle M.
Ypsilanti, MI
I've repurchased this toothpaste quite a few times. I like the minty taste and that it is not too spicy. It does have more of a brightening more than a whitening effect to my teeth which is why I gave it four stars. I've found this at the grocery stores, pharmacy, and other retail stores. It does run a little bit more expensive than other toothpastes but I usually can find a coupon for it.
Magen H.
Sedalia, MO
Purchased at: Dollar General
Great toothpaste, I prefer the 3D white to this but it’s a close second, not worth paying more though
ROCIO S.
Fort Worth, TX
I want buy it , but I'm not sure that this toothpaste really works
kristen s.
Jensen Beach, FL
OK I'm a coffee and tea drinker. does this work well with those stains. I love how my teeth look after I get them cleaned. I want them to look like that all the time will this work.
Stephanie L.
Riviera beach , FL
I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this work alone or do I have to use it with a mouth wash?
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Im looking for a good whiting tooth paste , I'm currently using this one but I'm not noticing any difference any other suggestions?
Vanna R.
Cherry hill, NJ
I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently, and have heard so many mixed reviews on this one. I'm curious, if it has worked for you how soon did you notice a difference?

Amazon