BY CREST

Removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
Protects against future stains
Enamel safe fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities
Vibrant mint flavor
Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

Made in USA

Adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist
Do not swallow
To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6
Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established
Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
©Procter & Gamble

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride - 0.243 %
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, PEG-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

• I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this w...2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to t...1 Answers
Crest® 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste Vibrant Mint

Start your review of Crest® 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste Vibrant Mint!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is my favorite toothpaste! I'm really picky with texture and taste of toothpaste and this one is perfect for me! and I have noticed a difference in whitening. It really works for me" in 141 reviews
Felicia T.
Clermont
The absolute best whitening toothpaste I’ve ever used. Not aggressively minty and it doesn’t hurt my sensitive teeth! Very effective, I’ve purchased for years and years. I would recommend this to everyone I know!
Nicole B.
San Diego,CA
Favorite toothpaste of all time! Ive been using this since the day they launched it lol! It’s long lasting and really makes me feel like it has cleansed my teeth. Very effective and highly recommend
Karissa A.
My favorite toothpaste out of all the brands on the market. The only one that actually whitens my teeth
Jennifer H.
Pittsburgh
This toothpaste helps keep my everyday white but I've found that it does hit a plateau and won't get any whiter.
Valerie C.
Quincy, MA
My favorite toothpaste by far. It gives me white teeth, no irritation and I get good checkups! I hope they never stop making this!!
Katy K.
Clemson, SC
Coupled with the mouth rinse of the same name, this toothpaste does wonders for making my teeth look super-white and extra-clean.  Nice minty flavor which also leaves your breath fresh. I've no longer been able to find the Glamorous White at WalMart so CVS is my store for this!
Laura S.
N Chesterfld, VA
Gets my teeth super white! I once met a woman who I thought had her teeth whitened and she said she didn’t she used this and swore by it. She was older too and hers were super white!
Analisa S.
One of the best whitening toothpastes I've used. It isn't the most gentle so I find myself having to use other toothpastes if I am having some sensitivity but overall good.
Alicia A.
clinton township
The best toothpaste. Keeps your teeth white. Really does make them white in three days if you brush twice a day with this. About the same price as all toothpastes. Has a nice mint taste without being spearmint
Michelle M.
Oxford, MS
This is my favorite whitening toothpaste ever. I use the matching white strips and mouthwash and it’s like my mouth had never been healthier, cleaner and whiter!! It tastes good and doesn’t burn too much either.
ROCIO S.
Fort Worth, TX
I want buy it , but I'm not sure that this toothpaste really works
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Im looking for a good whiting tooth paste , I'm currently using this one but I'm not noticing any difference any other suggestions?
Stephanie L.
Riviera beach, FL
I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this work alone or do I have to use it with a mouth wash?

Rite Aid

Rite Aid was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.