BY CREST

Removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
Protects against future stains
Enamel safe fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities
Vibrant mint flavor
Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

Made in USA

Adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist
Do not swallow
To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6
Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established
Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
©Procter & Gamble

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride - 0.243 %
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, PEG-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

• I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this w...2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to t...1 Answers
Irazema V.
San Jose
Wow! i can already see a difference and I've used it just once today, these other basic toothpastes ain't got nothing on this, where has this been all my life??I drink a lot of tea so my teeth started turning yellow and this is so good paired with the mouthwash (same brand and whitening line mouthwash) its a good, cheap whitening for your teeth from the drugstore that works. really recommend they usually have coupons or sales on those so give it a try :)!
Olivia F.
Glendale, CA
I've gone through a few of these over the years, and I find they do work. They get my teeth clean and gradually whiten them as well without the sensitivity like other whitening products. You can find this at target for pretty cheap
Joy J.
I always love crest oral products. I use this toothpaste twice daily along with the White Luxe Glamorous White Whitening mouthwash from the same series. They keep my teeth crystal white and shiny. If you have not try them, you definitely should!
Jessica A.
I've been using this for quite some time now & still giving it some time to change my mind about it. As far as whitening i haven't noticed my teeth whiter, well maybe just my two front teeth but THATS ABOUT IT. I love the flavor, & I really can tell the difference when I use a different brand. This toothpaste leaves a fresh scent & feeling every morning as to compared to other brands that don't. Besides not being satisfied with the way it has 'whitened' my teeth, this is an alright product. (Still giving it some time, though) 3 stars?
Amber T.
St, ON
Didn't work as well as I'd hoped. They always hype the whitening part but never work as well as advertised.
Kyndel G.
Plymouth
This stuff is so worth it! Used it everyday 2 a day 2 min! And great results! Leaves breath smelling sooo minty!
Kyle L.
Dodge City, KS
BEST TOOTHPASTE EVER I USE THIS TOOTHPASTE EVERY DAY! love how it makes my mouth all wet and fresh. Made teeth whiter but could have worked a little bette
Jessica R.
San Antonio
Best toothpaste ever. Works like a charm and I use it everyday. Love-love-love it better than the optic white.
DeMiekah V.
Edmond, OK
My hubby swears by Crest and I love whitening. This Crest 3D white is totally awsome and worth your time. We both get what we want the Crest brand and an awsome whiting effect. I can always tell the difference if I haven't used a Crest whitening toothpaste in a while and this one is my favorite!!! I also love the minty taste...
Ms S.
Crest 3D white glamorous white teeth whitening vibrant mint toothpaste is my favorite toothpaste. As an avid coffee drinker I need a toothpaste to whiten my teeth and keep them white and this does. Not only are my teeth whiter but also shinier. Unlike some whitening toothpastes Crest 3D white glamorous does not make my teeth sensitive. I use it everyday for a clean and white smile.
ROCIO S.
Fort Worth, TX
I want buy it , but I'm not sure that this toothpaste really works
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Im looking for a good whiting tooth paste , I'm currently using this one but I'm not noticing any difference any other suggestions?
Stephanie L.
Riviera beach, FL
I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this work alone or do I have to use it with a mouth wash?

Rite Aid

Rite Aid was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.