BY CREST

Removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
Protects against future stains
Enamel safe fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities
Vibrant mint flavor
Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

Made in USA

Adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist
Do not swallow
To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6
Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established
Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
©Procter & Gamble

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride - 0.243 %
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, PEG-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

• I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this w...2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to t...1 Answers
Crest® 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste Vibrant Mint

Start your review of Crest® 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste Vibrant Mint!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Tasha N.
Not a fan. Makes my gums peel. Wouldn't buy again. Also, to gritty. Prefer Colgate products over Crest.
Carolina B.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm writing this to boycott Crest and all of their products until they find an alternative to Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. It is their responsibility to stop the destruction of our rainforests and the murder of orangutans for plain human greed.
member-9e352
Did not notice a difference at all with using. My teeth look the same after weeks of continuous use
gabbie m.
I was using a sensetive toothpaste before this and when i used this my teeth were sore when wind hit them or liquid its was very uncomfortable and i did not like it
Tristan W.
Arlington, TX
This is the only toothpaste my boyfriend and I use. It isn't too minty that it burns but still leaves me feeling minty fresh and makes my teeth super white!
Maryjane M.
San Jose, CA
Doesn't leave a good taste after and my teeth don't feel clean. I need to put two dime sizes of it to actually feel like it doing something.
Ashley H.
Mobile, AL
I've used the whitestrips, and was very pleased with the results. So when I bought this toothpaste, I had high expectations. I was very disappointed, after using the entire tube, my teeth were same color white as before.
Rebekah W.
Washington, DC
I'm going to begin by saying that I've been using this toothpaste for about a year now. I have noticed a difference but not too much of one. I did REALLY enjoy the minty taste.
Onto why I put it as three stars. I went in for a cleaning this morning at my dentist after not going for the last two years. My technician asked what kind of toothpaste I used and I told her the Crest 3D whitening kind. She said that this toothpaste is the worst because the blue specks are actually PLASTIC so they stay on your teeth. She showed me how much had come off after brushing my teeth three hours prior and rinsing, I was amazed.
Savannah P.
Greenville
I really like that aftertaste this toothpaste leaves. But I used this product for a while and didn't have much of any results. I don't use a high tech toothbrush. Just a regular ole Jane one. Maybe that's why I never saw any results?
Ashley M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
This leaves my mouth feeling fresh but I don’t notice the reduction of any surface stains. Doesn’t matter if it says “removes 70%, 80% or 90% of surface stains,” it doesn’t seem to make a difference for me.
ROCIO S.
Fort Worth, TX
I want buy it , but I'm not sure that this toothpaste really works
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Im looking for a good whiting tooth paste , I'm currently using this one but I'm not noticing any difference any other suggestions?
Stephanie L.
Riviera beach, FL
I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this work alone or do I have to use it with a mouth wash?

Rite Aid

Rite Aid was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.