BY CREST

Removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
Protects against future stains
Enamel safe fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities
Vibrant mint flavor
Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

Made in USA

Adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist
Do not swallow
To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6
Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established
Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
©Procter & Gamble

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride - 0.243 %
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, PEG-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

• I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this w...2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to t...1 Answers
Crest® 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste Vibrant Mint

Start your review of Crest® 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste Vibrant Mint!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is my favorite toothpaste! I'm really picky with texture and taste of toothpaste and this one is perfect for me! and I have noticed a difference in whitening. It really works for me" in 141 reviews
Stacy S.
manchester
This is the only toothpaste i use now and If used the recommended 2-3 times a day this toothpaste definitely whitens teeth a few shades lighter within the first week. I think clean white teeth say a lot about someone’s appearance and that is why this is the only toothpaste I will use. It also leaves a clean taste in your mouth. I would recommend this product.
Vanessa R.
Not a fan of crest but my husband is... He says it leaves his teeth clean and fresh but all i taste is rocks and like baking soda grinding feeling on my teeth but hey everyone is different...
Davina H.
Lock Haven, PA
Cleans teeth and leaves breath fresh for a while. I didn’t hate the product but I don’t love it because it’s toothpaste.. It’s supposed to clean and leave mouth fresh.. They all do that in my opinion. I’d buy again.
Nico F.
West Hollywood
This keeps my teeth white between cleanings. It’s pretty tried and true, and it works visibly better in conjunction with the 3D White mouthwash. I’ve never experienced any tooth or gum sensitivity from this product either.
Nina G.
Pikeville, NC
I got this because of my slightly yellow teeth. and it worked fairly well in a couple of days. I didnt like the taste tho lol
Lauran C.
Lenexa
I love this toothpaste! I used it for 2 weeks before taking pictures and it helped tremendously! I bought mine at Walmart for $6-8 and used the mouthwash along with it! I would highly recommend it to anyone wanting a cheaper route for teeth whitening.
Emily S.
Edmonton
I’ve noticed a significant difference in my teeth since starting this toothpaste. They’re noticing whiter and polished, and the mint flavour isn’t too strong - Crest® 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste Vibrant Mint
Aslery G.
Juana Diaz
All my life I’ve struggled with yellow teeth no matter how much I brushed them, and they got stained really easily! Ever since I started using this toothpaste in union with its matching mouthwash, my teeth have gotten dramatically whiter. It has definitely changed my teeth game since the toothpaste helps with staining you my get during the day! Thank you crest for making this product! #AsleryApproved
Sam H.
Sparta
This stuff really works!! Within a few days, there was a notable difference in the whiteness of my teeth. I have been using this for quite a while, and am really happy with how white my teeth are. It’s a tad more pricy than normal whitening toothpaste, but definitely better than the whitening strips. I’ve used both and got similar results.
Katie B.
Detroit, MI
I'm addicted to coffee and this stuff helps keep my teeth white! I love this stuff. I'm sure I would have yellow teeth if it weren't for this toothpaste. The taste is amazing and I love how fresh my breath is after using it. I will continue to buy this.
ROCIO S.
Fort Worth, TX
I want buy it , but I'm not sure that this toothpaste really works
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Im looking for a good whiting tooth paste , I'm currently using this one but I'm not noticing any difference any other suggestions?
Stephanie L.
Riviera beach, FL
I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this work alone or do I have to use it with a mouth wash?

Rite Aid

Rite Aid was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.