BY CREST

Removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
Protects against future stains
Enamel safe fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities
Vibrant mint flavor
Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

Made in USA

Adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist
Do not swallow
To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6
Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established
Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
©Procter & Gamble

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride - 0.243 %
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, PEG-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

• I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this w...2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to t...1 Answers
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I used to purchase Crest 3D white regularly. I love the fresh minty taste and the affordable whitening quality of the toothpaste. I wish it was easier to find in bulk quantities at stores like Costco. Competitor products are stocked at stores like this and frequently on sale, leading me to have switched brands. If bulk packages were easier to find, I'd switch back in a heartbeat.
Dawn N.
This is my favorite toothpaste. I love the mint flavor that it leaves in my mouth. I feel that it is effective in removing surface stains such as coffee and I would know because I drink a lot of coffee. I use it twice a day and I am a repeat buyer. I have tried other toothpaste brands, but I keep coming back to Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous Whitening Toothpaste.
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Yes i really like this toothpaste. It has made my teeth very white and i drink coffee regularly. I like the minty flavor and how clean it makes my teeth and how fresh it makes my breath. I really don't mind brushing twice a day when i use this. It may cost a little more but i don't mind.
DeMiekah V.
Edmond, OK
My hubby swears by Crest and I love whitening. This Crest 3D white is totally awsome and worth your time. We both get what we want the Crest brand and an awsome whiting effect. I can always tell the difference if I haven't used a Crest whitening toothpaste in a while and this one is my favorite!!! I also love the minty taste...
Hannah M.
I began using this product simply because of the cheap price tag. However, I continued to use the product because I noticed that it really seemed to help maintain coffee stains on my teeth. Also, I actually like the taste of this toothpaste. I find most toothpaste with whitening in it to not have the best taste, but I really liked the taste of this one!
Heather C.
Honaker, VA
I swear by this toothpaste it is the best yet...Im a smoker and a coffee drinker and it really helps with the stains...i would really like some strips but sometimes i cant afford them i also tried the colgate whitening pen and toothbrush and you rub it on your teeth after you brush them but its leave on whitening.
Ishi B.
Seattle, WA
As an avid coffee drinker, I am always looking for whitening aids. Since I also suffer from sensitivity, I found this to be the best OTC whitening toothpaste that doesn't pain me. I've been using this for over a week now, and have noticed subtle improvements. My next step is to try using it with whitening strips and see what that does.
Rebekah W.
Washington, DC
I'm going to begin by saying that I've been using this toothpaste for about a year now. I have noticed a difference but not too much of one. I did REALLY enjoy the minty taste.
Onto why I put it as three stars. I went in for a cleaning this morning at my dentist after not going for the last two years. My technician asked what kind of toothpaste I used and I told her the Crest 3D whitening kind. She said that this toothpaste is the worst because the blue specks are actually PLASTIC so they stay on your teeth. She showed me how much had come off after brushing my teeth three hours prior and rinsing, I was amazed.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park, GA
Disappointed with this !
I've been using this for probably a month or so , mainly to whiten my teeth but I have seen absolutely no change . I brush after every meal and anytime in between when I feel the need for it . I was expecting to see at least a little differences and am very dissatisfied. I will definitely not be buying anymore of this !
Marti W.
Potomac, MD
Great toothpaste! Not too expensive, but absolutely worth its price. I always pick mine up at Bed Bath and Beyond and use the 20% off coupons that come in the mail! It is a little spicy for my taste, but I tough it out because it does such a great job removing surface stains and keeping my teeth white between whitenings!
ROCIO S.
Fort Worth, TX
I want buy it , but I'm not sure that this toothpaste really works
kristen s.
Jensen Beach, FL
OK I'm a coffee and tea drinker. does this work well with those stains. I love how my teeth look after I get them cleaned. I want them to look like that all the time will this work.
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Im looking for a good whiting tooth paste , I'm currently using this one but I'm not noticing any difference any other suggestions?
Stephanie L.
Riviera Beach , FL
I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this work alone or do I have to use it with a mouth wash?
Dee S.
I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to try it. My question is, does it really whiten, and does it make your teeth super sensitive, as other whitening products?

Kohl's