BY CREST

Removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
Protects against future stains
Enamel safe fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities
Vibrant mint flavor
Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

Made in USA

Adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist
Do not swallow
To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6
Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established
Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
©Procter & Gamble

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride - 0.243 %
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, PEG-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

• I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this w...2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to t...1 Answers
Corinne D.
Glen Head, NY
This is the product I always buy. I bought this because I've used the whitening strips and loved them. I use this to maintain my white teeth. It tastes really good and doesn't bother my gums or teeth. My teeth feel super fresh after using it. It's affordable and you can get a deal by buying a two pack or using coupons. I will stay with this because as of right now, it's the best toothpaste I know. Highly recommended.
Julia C.
Ridgefield Park, NJ
This tooth paste really works at first. If you have yellowish teeth this tooth pasted definitely whitens them, you can even notice the difference the first time. However, after about 2 weeks you're teeth stop getting whiter they just keep the same whiteness. I used this product with the whitening mouth wash as well. I love the test of the past and love what it did for me. I feel as though if I used the strips that would help them get Hollywood white. Ohh and I plan on getting the toothbrush to see if it helps even a little, which also comes with a whitening strip and coupons.
Karmin S.
I have been using this product along with the mouthwash and te toothbrush and have seen a minimal change in the color of my teeth. They have never been super yellow because I don't drink coffee but I did want to try and get them whiter. Like i said there is a chnage but it took several months for it to be even distinctly noticeable.
Adeela A.
Marlton, NJ
The Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste is the one I've been using for years. That said, I haven't really noticed any whitening effects. It could be because I've hit a plateau in my teeth whitening journey, but for me, this toothpaste functions more as a general cleaning than anything else. It serve's it's purpose as far as cleaning teeth goes, but I'm not sold on the whitening superpowers just yet.
Jessica A.
Brighton, TN
I like this toothpaste very much.I got it in a trial size for a dollar just to check it out.It definitely had a nice affect on my teeth.It has an unusual aftertaste but it isn't a bad one.In the two weeks (the amount of time it had claimed to clear up to 80% of surface stains) It might not have gotten rid of eighty percent but I had noticed much lighter and whiter teeth.The larger sizes are also very affordable and a great value.I would recommend to anyone who would like to have a noticeably nicer smile....not pearly white,but a very nice difference.
Rachel H.
Can't speak for the whitening but I can say that paired with my Oral b electric toothbrush, my teeth feel so smooth and clean and my mouth is left with an amazing strong clean minty test. Got the small twin pack to share with the boyfriend so we can decide if we like it and want to buy full sized ones. It is very pricey for a toothpaste which is why I'm docking a star.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I used to purchase Crest 3D white regularly. I love the fresh minty taste and the affordable whitening quality of the toothpaste. I wish it was easier to find in bulk quantities at stores like Costco. Competitor products are stocked at stores like this and frequently on sale, leading me to have switched brands. If bulk packages were easier to find, I'd switch back in a heartbeat.
Amber S.
Tampa, FL
Probably the best whitening toothpaste I've ever used! I picked it up at Walmart because it said it removed 90% of surface stains in 5 days, and it lives up to that! My teeth look whiter than ever, and my mouth always feel refreshed and clean after using! My only complaint is that my teeth do feel a bit more sensitive, so keep that in mind if you have sensitive teeth!
Dawn N.
This is my favorite toothpaste. I love the mint flavor that it leaves in my mouth. I feel that it is effective in removing surface stains such as coffee and I would know because I drink a lot of coffee. I use it twice a day and I am a repeat buyer. I have tried other toothpaste brands, but I keep coming back to Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous Whitening Toothpaste.
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Yes i really like this toothpaste. It has made my teeth very white and i drink coffee regularly. I like the minty flavor and how clean it makes my teeth and how fresh it makes my breath. I really don't mind brushing twice a day when i use this. It may cost a little more but i don't mind.
ROCIO S.
Fort Worth, TX
I want buy it , but I'm not sure that this toothpaste really works
kristen s.
Jensen Beach, FL
OK I'm a coffee and tea drinker. does this work well with those stains. I love how my teeth look after I get them cleaned. I want them to look like that all the time will this work.
Stephanie L.
Riviera beach , FL
I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this work alone or do I have to use it with a mouth wash?
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Im looking for a good whiting tooth paste , I'm currently using this one but I'm not noticing any difference any other suggestions?
Vanna R.
Cherry hill, NJ
I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently, and have heard so many mixed reviews on this one. I'm curious, if it has worked for you how soon did you notice a difference?

Amazon