BY CREST

Removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
Protects against future stains
Enamel safe fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities
Vibrant mint flavor
Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

Made in USA

Adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist
Do not swallow
To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6
Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established
Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
©Procter & Gamble

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride - 0.243 %
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, PEG-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

• I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this w...2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to t...1 Answers
Hannah P.
Lumsden
This toothpaste is highly effective for cleaning. Although I supplemented it with an additional whitening product as I didn't find it effective on its own.
Ellen W.
I liked this product but I found the Optic White from Colgate to be better. Didn't see any noticeable difference using this product right away.
Jessica F.
London, ON
I have no problems with this as a regular toothpaste, but have not noticed much of an effect on the whiteness of my tooth. I use it regularly.
Tara G.
Mississauga, ON
Love this product, I feel like,my teeth get whiter and that my enamel ISN'T weakening. Taste great and decent deal when purchased at vostco
Catherine L.
Montreal, QC
This toothpaste is quite pleasant to use n a daily basis to brush my teeth. It tastes good, the smell or mint is so fresh and I love it
Sydney F.
Can’t recommend this more highly. My husband and I have been using it for years. Makes your teeth super white and keeps cavities away
Sarah R.
My teeth seem whiter and it leaves my breath fresh. Not sure if I notice much of a difference from other whitening toothpastes.
Diana E.
the product is excellent when used more is the fastest result, besides leaving more time for a good taste in the mouth
Emily E.
Orléans , ON
My absolute favorite toothpaste. It gives your teeth that extra white touch even if you drink coffee or red wine.
Frankie M.
4 Strawberry Close, Redruth
This toothpaste is fantastic. It is really beginning to show its effects and my teeth are looking a lot brighter!
ROCIO S.
Fort Worth, TX
I want buy it , but I'm not sure that this toothpaste really works
kristen s.
Jensen Beach, FL
OK I'm a coffee and tea drinker. does this work well with those stains. I love how my teeth look after I get them cleaned. I want them to look like that all the time will this work.
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Im looking for a good whiting tooth paste , I'm currently using this one but I'm not noticing any difference any other suggestions?
Stephanie L.
Riviera Beach , FL
I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this work alone or do I have to use it with a mouth wash?
Dee S.
I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to try it. My question is, does it really whiten, and does it make your teeth super sensitive, as other whitening products?

Kohl's