BY CREST

Removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
Protects against future stains
Enamel safe fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities
Vibrant mint flavor
Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

Made in USA

Adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist
Do not swallow
To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6
Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established
Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
©Procter & Gamble

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride - 0.243 %
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, PEG-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

• I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this w...2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to t...1 Answers
Tanea M.
Victoria, BC
This is the toothpaste my boyfriend and I always always always use.
I have calcium build up on one of my front teeth and I cannot do anything about it unfortunately. It is the whitest spot on my tooth and makes me insecure. This tooth paste fixed that issue with lifting strains and now the spot is barley visible!
Robyn B.
Wasn't a huge fan of this toothpaste. I didn't find it Whitened my teeth any better then the next toothpaste. I found the mint taste to be a bit too strong as well, it made my eyes water the first few times I had used it. I don't think I would rebuy this toothpaste, not in this flavor anyway.
Julie B.
Absolutely love this toothpaste! My teeth are nice and white, clean and shiny. I get compliments from my dentist!! Would recommend to anyone, very satisfied with this product. This is the only toothpaste I use
Sarah C.
Nepean, ON
I've been repurchasing this toothpaste for so long, I don't know when the last time I tried something different was. I drink a lot of coffee and these do a good job of keeping my teeth white. But every once in a while I use a set of Whitestrips and then maintain that with this toothpaste
Katharine Y.
Winnipeg, MB
This is the only tooth paste I use now. It works so well and it's one of the only toothpastes I've used that gets rid of coffee and onion taste. I carry a tube of it everywhere I go
Alexandra S.
Waubaushene , ON
Love this toothpaste. It has whitened my teeth wonderfully. Im a ex smoker and coffee drinker and this keeps my teeth white! Has a great mint taste and no weird aftertaste. I don't use any other brand of toothpaste
tonya w.
Keswick
I use this product every day. I love it. My teeth are a few shades whiter because of this product. I also use the crest polisher after using the the crest 3d. Will deffienitly continue to buy this product.
Lauren C.
United Kingdom
I felt a whole new person as I couldn't look at my teeth but now I can but need a whitener to achieve the whitest teeth ever but it does work amazingly shame they don't have a whitening pen with it
Marissa M.
Cambridge, ON
I really like this toothpaste. The packaging is nice and that taste is really minty. It foams well and leaves a fresh taste in your mouth for hours after.
Rigel S.
This is a great toothpaste. Not only does it have a nice, fresh mint taste, but it also works well to fight cavities and keep your teeth beutifully white.
ROCIO S.
Fort Worth, TX
I want buy it , but I'm not sure that this toothpaste really works
kristen s.
Jensen Beach, FL
OK I'm a coffee and tea drinker. does this work well with those stains. I love how my teeth look after I get them cleaned. I want them to look like that all the time will this work.
Stephanie L.
Riviera Beach , FL
I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this work alone or do I have to use it with a mouth wash?
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Im looking for a good whiting tooth paste , I'm currently using this one but I'm not noticing any difference any other suggestions?
Vanna R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently, and have heard so many mixed reviews on this one. I'm curious, if it has worked for you how soon did you notice a difference?

Kohl's