BY CREST

Removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
Protects against future stains
Enamel safe fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities
Vibrant mint flavor
Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

Made in USA

Adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist
Do not swallow
To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6
Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established
Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
©Procter & Gamble

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride - 0.243 %
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, PEG-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

• I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this w...2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to t...1 Answers
Michelle W.
Annapolis, MD
Pretty good toothpaste although I don't think I actually saw any noticeable whitening effects after finishing the tube. If anything it just helped to maintain the current level of whiteness and prevent any new surface staining. Tastes good and fresh, enjoyable to use, but would not repurchase for whitening effects.
Sarah L.
Decatur, GA
My teeth aren't super stained because I'm not a big coffee or tea drinker but I love using this toothpaste. It does clean your teeth very nicely. If you use it twice a day your teeth will look fabulous. If you don't use a whitening mouthwash with this toothpaste then your teeth won't be sensitive.
Amber W.
Starbuck, MN
Wouldn't use another kind. Flavor is great, my teeth always stay white and clean! I can tell when I've used it toothpastes that they don't get as white as this toothpaste and end up going back.
kaitlyn d.
i really love this toothpaste and it’s the only one i use. i don’t REALLY notice a huge change in the color of my teeth but it leaves my teeth feeling super clean and fresh. i would totally keep buying this product and recommend others to try it out!!
Lauran C.
Lenexa
I love this toothpaste! I used it for 2 weeks before taking pictures and it helped tremendously! I bought mine at Walmart for $6-8 and used the mouthwash along with it! I would highly recommend it to anyone wanting a cheaper route for teeth whitening.
Khansa M.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely LOVE this toothpaste. It does make a difference in teeth color because when I ran out and used another toothpaste, my teeth didn’t feel as clean and as white. I have been using this toothpaste for over 4 years now. It’s very refreshing
Tanner J.
Olympia, WA
Great toothpaste! I am a loyal customer of crest products and this toothpaste does not let me down. My mouth always feels so fresh and clean after using and especially with the use of it's matching mouthwash which puts my oral health over the top!
Lauren C.
Piermont, NY
I've been using this for 4 years or so now and it keeps my teeth white. It also prevents them from staining from all the coffee I drink. I do brush about 3 times per day but I think that it helps. The flavor is great on this one also! Give it a try.
Tiffani D.
Newark
I’ve been using this off and on for years and my teeth are so white because of it that they never really stain anymore. It tastes good, whitens super quick and still food for the teeth and gums. This is the only toothpaste I ever go back to.
Katie W.
Manassas, VA
This has got to be the best tooth paste on the planet! It makes my teeth so shiny, clean and white! It helped with stains and making my teeth pearly white. I would recommend this tooth paste to anyone looking for s pearly white smile.
ROCIO S.
Fort Worth, TX
I want buy it , but I'm not sure that this toothpaste really works
kristen s.
Jensen Beach, FL
OK I'm a coffee and tea drinker. does this work well with those stains. I love how my teeth look after I get them cleaned. I want them to look like that all the time will this work.
Stephanie L.
Riviera beach , FL
I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this work alone or do I have to use it with a mouth wash?
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Im looking for a good whiting tooth paste , I'm currently using this one but I'm not noticing any difference any other suggestions?
Vanna R.
Cherry hill, NJ
I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently, and have heard so many mixed reviews on this one. I'm curious, if it has worked for you how soon did you notice a difference?

Amazon