BY CREST

Removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
Protects against future stains
Enamel safe fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities
Vibrant mint flavor
Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

Made in USA

Adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist
Do not swallow
To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6
Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established
Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
©Procter & Gamble

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride - 0.243 %
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, PEG-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

• I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this w...2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to t...1 Answers
danielle l.
St Clr Shores, MI
I love this toothpaste. Brightens your smile and leave you with a fresh feeling in your mouth
Leslie M.
Schererville, IN
I use this paste after I get through with my whitening sessions. It really does help in keep
Anna L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My very favorite toothpaste!! This is the product to choose if you want to see whiter teeth!
Dominique W.
Frisco City, AL
I was chosen to test this item. This 3D whitener is the bes toothpaste that I have ever used.

Kelsie R.
Salem, OR
This Would Be A Five Star If It Had A Better Mint Taste To It, But Saw Some What Of A Result!
Larisa B.
Castaic, CA
Quality toothpaste! I've been using it for about 3 months now and have seen improving results
Emily L.
I liked how the product made my teeth look but did not like how the beads made my mouth feel
Madelen O.
Bronx, NY
This is a good toothpaste it helps my teeth to more white 😁👌😍❤️💕Crests toothpaste are good
Sarah N.
I love the fresh clean feeling after using this product! Also leaves breath smelling great!
Kelsey R.
South Berwick, ME
I continually purchase this product. Good flavor and cleaning power. Plus it helps whiten!
ROCIO S.
Fort Worth, TX
I want buy it , but I'm not sure that this toothpaste really works
kristen s.
Jensen Beach, FL
OK I'm a coffee and tea drinker. does this work well with those stains. I love how my teeth look after I get them cleaned. I want them to look like that all the time will this work.
Stephanie L.
Riviera Beach , FL
I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this work alone or do I have to use it with a mouth wash?
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Im looking for a good whiting tooth paste , I'm currently using this one but I'm not noticing any difference any other suggestions?
Vanna R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently, and have heard so many mixed reviews on this one. I'm curious, if it has worked for you how soon did you notice a difference?

Kohl's