BY CREST

Removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
Protects against future stains
Enamel safe fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities
Vibrant mint flavor
Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

Made in USA

Adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist
Do not swallow
To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6
Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established
Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
©Procter & Gamble

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride - 0.243 %
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, PEG-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

• I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this w...2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to t...1 Answers
Morgan C.
Thibodaux, LA
MY favorite tooth paste! The only whitening toothpaste I can use we without getting sensitive teeth!
My favorite toothpaste ever!!!! Clean and refreshing...and not gonna lie...i love the name of it ;)
Brittany D.
Dover, AR
I really like the toothpaste it works really good. It is not to hot and it has a great taste to it
Wendy M.
I'm seeing a big difference in my teeth after using this amazing product. I really recomendar you.
Kaylin J.
San Antonio, TX
I love this toothpaste because it tastes good and my teeth DO seem whiter after a few weeks of use.
member-9e352
Did not notice a difference at all with using. My teeth look the same after weeks of continuous use
Jill G.
Chapel Hill, TN
Best tooth paste on the market. Keeps my teeth clean and white, even after my daily cup of coffee!
Patricia A.
Waveland, MS
The only toothpaste I buy. I like it, smells good, tastes pretty good, and keeps your teeth white.
elizabeth B.
buffalo, Ny
amazing flavor and results quick . with this everyday 2 or 3 timrs a day m the results are worth it
Tamesha W.
Snellville , GA
Absolutely love this toothpaste it gives you a sparkling beautiful smile while eliminating stains
ROCIO S.
Fort Worth, TX
I want buy it , but I'm not sure that this toothpaste really works
kristen s.
Jensen Beach, FL
OK I'm a coffee and tea drinker. does this work well with those stains. I love how my teeth look after I get them cleaned. I want them to look like that all the time will this work.
Stephanie L.
Riviera Beach , FL
I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this work alone or do I have to use it with a mouth wash?
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Im looking for a good whiting tooth paste , I'm currently using this one but I'm not noticing any difference any other suggestions?
Vanna R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently, and have heard so many mixed reviews on this one. I'm curious, if it has worked for you how soon did you notice a difference?

Kohl's