BY CREST

Removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
Protects against future stains
Enamel safe fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities
Vibrant mint flavor
Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

Made in USA

Adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist
Do not swallow
To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6
Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established
Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
©Procter & Gamble

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride - 0.243 %
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, PEG-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

• I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this w...2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to t...1 Answers
Amanda C.
Knoxville, TN
YES LOVE THIS TOOTHPASTE! It is perfect for whitening and maintaining whitened teeth! Highly recommend!
Noelle R.
Endicott, NY
My go to toothpaste. Love the flavor and what it does to my teeth in conjunction with using whitestrips
Cassidy H.
Thomasville, GA
Love this toothpaste! Use it twice a day. I can see better results with this than any other toothpaste!
Katelynn M.
Pottsville, PA
Definitely makes a difference, but has exaggerated claims about how effective it is at removing stains.
Tasha N.
Not a fan. Makes my gums peel. Wouldn't buy again. Also, to gritty. Prefer Colgate products over Crest.
Danielle D.
Los Angeles , CA
Absolute BEST toothpaste! Tastes amazing and leaves my teeth so very white and clean! Always my go to!
Amber W.
This is a staple in my morning routine! It leaves my teeth feeling clean and helps keep them white :)
Magen H.
Sedalia, MO
Purchased at: Dollar General
Great toothpaste, I prefer the 3D white to this but it’s a close second, not worth paying more though
Lisa M.
Jackson, MO
Leaves your mouth very fresh filling and teeth are clean. And white its agreat all in one toothpaste
Harley M.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Slowly made my teeth whiter could have been slightly better but my dentist recommended me to switch.
ROCIO S.
Fort Worth, TX
I want buy it , but I'm not sure that this toothpaste really works
kristen s.
Jensen Beach, FL
OK I'm a coffee and tea drinker. does this work well with those stains. I love how my teeth look after I get them cleaned. I want them to look like that all the time will this work.
Stephanie L.
Riviera Beach , FL
I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this work alone or do I have to use it with a mouth wash?
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Im looking for a good whiting tooth paste , I'm currently using this one but I'm not noticing any difference any other suggestions?
Vanna R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently, and have heard so many mixed reviews on this one. I'm curious, if it has worked for you how soon did you notice a difference?

Kohl's