BY CREST

Removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
Protects against future stains
Enamel safe fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities
Vibrant mint flavor
Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

Made in USA

Adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist
Do not swallow
To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6
Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established
Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
©Procter & Gamble

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride - 0.243 %
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, PEG-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

• I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this w...2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to t...1 Answers
johnathon z.
La Puente, CA
I like this toothpaste leaves my mouth fresh. I like the smell. I would recamend this product to a friend.
Olivia H.
This is the best toothpaste, besides the whitening it leaves breath and mouth feeling very clean for hours!
Becky M.
Scott Depot, WV
Love how this works!! I can really tell a difference in my teeth. I have told all my friends to try it out.
Carla V.
Chico, CA
It actually whitens your teeth in 7 days especially if you pair it with the mouthwash that it goes with it.
Janelle K.
I have to use it every other day to keep my teeth from hurting but they look amazing, shiny, and bright.
Holly L.
Midland, TX
This is a good working whitening toothpaste. Leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean the way it should.
Brittney G.
Gasquet
A clean like no other! Leaves your teeth and mouth feeling like you just walked out of the dentist office
Great product, leaves a deep cleaning kind of feeling. However would also use mouthwash with it as well.
Beth K.
Decatur, IL
Amazing. Use regularly. Keeps coffee stains off my teeth and erases previous stains. GOOD flavor as well.
Staci H.
It's a nice toothpaste, not anything particularly special though. Leaves a fresh feeling and tastes good
ROCIO S.
Fort Worth, TX
I want buy it , but I'm not sure that this toothpaste really works
kristen s.
Jensen Beach, FL
OK I'm a coffee and tea drinker. does this work well with those stains. I love how my teeth look after I get them cleaned. I want them to look like that all the time will this work.
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Im looking for a good whiting tooth paste , I'm currently using this one but I'm not noticing any difference any other suggestions?
Stephanie L.
Riviera Beach , FL
I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this work alone or do I have to use it with a mouth wash?
Dee S.
I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to try it. My question is, does it really whiten, and does it make your teeth super sensitive, as other whitening products?

Kohl's