BY CREST

Removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
Protects against future stains
Enamel safe fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities
Vibrant mint flavor
Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

Made in USA

Adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist
Do not swallow
To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6
Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established
Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
©Procter & Gamble

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride - 0.243 %
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, PEG-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

• I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this w...2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to t...1 Answers
Elizabeth B.
Product is amazing, mouth feels fresh through the day! My teeth haven't been yellow ever sense using this product!
Kayla G.
Goodyear, AZ

Love this! Whitens my teeth within a matter of days. Would highly recommend if you are trying to whiten your teeth.
Kimberly B.
This is a solid product. I like the flavor. I don't know how much whiter it makes my teeth but I repeatedly buy it.
Sophie S.
White Bear Lk, MN
Love this stuff!! I’ve used this for years and I’m a smoker and coffee drinker and it keeps my teeth super white .
Holly R.
Orlando, FL
I started using this toothpaste almost two years ago and I'll never swap to anything else, keeps my teeth so white.
Malibu L.
Elyria, OH
The results definitely show,
I have used only this tooth paste for about 2 years and my teeth look nice and bright.
Cassandra W.
WEST LAWN, PA
Use it everyday. Wont use any other toothpaste! Love how clean & fresh my mouth feels, leaves my teeth sparkling
Christina R.
Santa Cruz, CA
Really whitens teeth without causing sensitivity or the peeling sensation that some strong toothpastes can cause.
Channing K.
Sevierville , TN
One of our favorite toothpaste to use, really like how it works. We would most definitely recommend it to anyone
Kimberly M.
Sherburne, NY
Notable whitening with each brushing. Teeth get brighter with each brushing. Great taste and not gritty feeling.
ROCIO S.
Fort Worth, TX
I want buy it , but I'm not sure that this toothpaste really works
kristen s.
Jensen Beach, FL
OK I'm a coffee and tea drinker. does this work well with those stains. I love how my teeth look after I get them cleaned. I want them to look like that all the time will this work.
Stephanie L.
Riviera Beach , FL
I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this work alone or do I have to use it with a mouth wash?
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Im looking for a good whiting tooth paste , I'm currently using this one but I'm not noticing any difference any other suggestions?
Vanna R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently, and have heard so many mixed reviews on this one. I'm curious, if it has worked for you how soon did you notice a difference?

Kohl's