BY CREST

Removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
Protects against future stains
Enamel safe fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities
Vibrant mint flavor
Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

Made in USA

Adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist
Do not swallow
To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6
Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established
Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
©Procter & Gamble

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride - 0.243 %
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, PEG-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

• I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this w...2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to t...1 Answers
\Danielle J.
Pfafftown, NC
Love it! Wont use anything else! Leaves my teeth noticably whiter, provides my teeth the deepest and most thorough clean, and it gets rid of any nasty breath with ease!
Greta H.
Orangeburg
Loveeee !! Love it!! Absolutely will not use any other tooth paste but this exact one!! This is the only kind that makes my teeth feel absolutely clean and fresh!!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I wasn't going to buy this because all the kind of more expensive toothpastes I buy that say they are super whitening (vivid white anyone?) Don't do anything. They don't even compare to the amount of whitening just brushing my teeth with cheap peroxide after normal brushing gives me.
But someone left a 2 dollar off coupon right in front of this one which made it the same price as the 2.99 whitening toothpaste I was going to buy so I went ahead and bought it since it was bigger and I was hopeful the claims were slightly true.
I whiten daily with peroxide. I brush and rinse normally and then brush with peroxide, spit out the excess and don't rinse. It does an amazing job and kills any bacteria or gingivitis you might have along with making sure any soft spots or cavities don't get any worse. But I will take more whitening if I can get it. I don't drink coffee or soda but I am a smoker so my teeth can get stained pretty quickly if I'm not on top of it with whitening strips and peroxide and a whitening toothpaste.
I've been using this toothpaste for 3 days now and I'm amazed at the whitening it has done all on it's own. I haven't changed anything else about my long term tooth cleaning regimen except for this so I know this is what's doing it. I'd hit a wall on my cheap whitening regimen without using white strips because they make my teeth super sensitive so I only use them when necessary but this brought me past the point I was at and my teeth are so white already just from brushing normally for 3 days. I can't wait to see how great my teeth look with continued use!
It is a little harsh in the flavoring. It's super minty and it almost burns my mouth it seems but I hate mint so maybe that's just me. A little goes a long way. Its a white cream type consistency. It keeps my breath fresh a pretty long time. Longer than the average toothpaste.
It's a normal toothpaste bottle and dispenser so nothing special there. For the amount you get the price really isn't too outlandish. It's easy to find at any big chain store that sells toiletries.
Overall I definitely recommend it even to those with sensitive teeth and mouths like me. It's a fantastic toothpaste and does what it claims More than any other toothpaste I've used. Even much more expensive ones. I love it.
Kyndal G.
Charlotte, NC
I have been using this toothpaste for years now. It is really the best of so many worlds. It cleans, freshens, whitens, and doesn't break your wallet. A little goes a long way. You're breath will stay fresh and your mile will become noticeably whiter in just weeks!
Grace B.
Madison, AL
Best toothpaste ever! My teeth looked whiter in 5 days. Tube lasts long for one person but not a family. More fresh feeling than with colgate. I am a repeat user. I use this toothpaste everyday. If i run out i use sensodyne and i would definitely buy again.
Rebecca S.
Staff
I use this toothpaste regularly and I love the taste/scent of it. While I haven't noticed my teeth getting extremely white from this alone (I also use whitening strips), it does help maintain them as I drink a lot of coffee/red wine and have yet to see any staining from that.
Stacy S.
manchester
This is the only toothpaste i use now and If used the recommended 2-3 times a day this toothpaste definitely whitens teeth a few shades lighter within the first week. I think clean white teeth say a lot about someone’s appearance and that is why this is the only toothpaste I will use. It also leaves a clean taste in your mouth. I would recommend this product.
Katie B.
Detroit, MI
I'm addicted to coffee and this stuff helps keep my teeth white! I love this stuff. I'm sure I would have yellow teeth if it weren't for this toothpaste. The taste is amazing and I love how fresh my breath is after using it. I will continue to buy this.
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Great toothpaste that definitely does whiten teeth. I am not really a fan of the flavor and feel like it leaves a bit of an aftertaste that is a little unpleasant. It is easy to find in most drugstores and is in line with pricing of similar brands.
Madelyn G.
This is my favorite toothpaste. Within a week my smile looked whiter and brighter. I’m extremely picky about toothpaste flavors but Glamorous White leaves my mouth so fresh. I also have really sensitive teeth and I have yet to feel discomfort from this toothpaste. I’m a repeat buyer and probably won’t switch to anything else.
ROCIO S.
Fort Worth, TX
I want buy it , but I'm not sure that this toothpaste really works
kristen s.
Jensen Beach, FL
OK I'm a coffee and tea drinker. does this work well with those stains. I love how my teeth look after I get them cleaned. I want them to look like that all the time will this work.
Stephanie L.
Riviera beach , FL
I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this work alone or do I have to use it with a mouth wash?
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Im looking for a good whiting tooth paste , I'm currently using this one but I'm not noticing any difference any other suggestions?
Vanna R.
Cherry hill, NJ
I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently, and have heard so many mixed reviews on this one. I'm curious, if it has worked for you how soon did you notice a difference?

Amazon