BY CREST

Removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
Protects against future stains
Enamel safe fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities
Vibrant mint flavor
Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

Made in USA

Adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist
Do not swallow
To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6
Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established
Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
©Procter & Gamble

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride - 0.243 %
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, PEG-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

• I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this w...2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to t...1 Answers
Sara K.
Boca Raton, FL
This toothpaste works great! My teeth are definitely whiter since using this toothpaste, but it hasn't lost the minty flavor!
Selena V.
Visalia, CA
I been trying to whiten my teeth for a while and this toothpaste has been doing it job within a month i saw a big difference
Nina G.
Pikeville , NC
I got this because of my slightly yellow teeth. and it worked fairly well in a couple of days. I didnt like the taste tho lol
Cayli N.
Lexington, KY
My go-to toothpaste. Keeps my teeth feeling clean or hours after brushing and combats daily stains incurred from sodas, etc.
Mady M.
Kent, WA
Works super well at clashing my teeth, they have definitley gotten whiter. Leaves my breath smelling super fresh and minty.
Samantha W.
Pittsburgh , PA
Tastes great, doesn't cause sensitive teeth, I don't know that it whitens my teeth, but it definitely prevents new stains.
Bethany N.
Nashville , TN
Love this toothpaste. I have sensitive teeth and the mint flavor isn't too overpowering and it leaves my mouth super fresh
Sam W.
Whitens my teeth and isn't too harsh for my mouth. The taste is pleasant enough and it freshens my breath for a few hours.
Brittany C.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Being a smoker, my teeth had started to yellow. After about a week of continuous use, my smile became noticeably whiter.
Maria E.
S Salt Lake, UT
I have use this toothpaste for almost one week and I must say I have see a differences , my teeth are so much whiter ! 👄
ROCIO S.
Fort Worth, TX
I want buy it , but I'm not sure that this toothpaste really works
kristen s.
Jensen Beach, FL
OK I'm a coffee and tea drinker. does this work well with those stains. I love how my teeth look after I get them cleaned. I want them to look like that all the time will this work.
Stephanie L.
Riviera Beach , FL
I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this work alone or do I have to use it with a mouth wash?
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Im looking for a good whiting tooth paste , I'm currently using this one but I'm not noticing any difference any other suggestions?
Vanna R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently, and have heard so many mixed reviews on this one. I'm curious, if it has worked for you how soon did you notice a difference?

Kohl's