BY CREST

Removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
Protects against future stains
Enamel safe fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities
Vibrant mint flavor
Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

Made in USA

Adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist
Do not swallow
To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6
Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established
Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
©Procter & Gamble

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride - 0.243 %
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, PEG-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

• I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this w...2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to t...1 Answers
Hailey M.
West Jordan , UT
Love this toothpaste!! I noticed my teeth were a lot brighter in just a few short days! It also tastes great and has a great texture
Autumn L.
Hiawassee, GA
I love how this leaves my teeth feeling clean and white. The mint flavor tastes good, and it is priced well. Overall a great product.
Whitney Y.
North Ridgeville
I really loved the results for this toothpaste. I’ve tried a few different types of whitening pastes and this falls within my top 5.
Crystal G.
I love this toothpaste! Helps keep my teeth from turning a nasty yellow and cavity free! Also leaves my mouth feeling cool and fresh!
Katherine J.
Love crest 3D white! and the vibrant mint scent is my favorite. I really do think this product whitens your teeth as well! 5 stars.
Lisa J.
Columbus, OH
Love this product. Got a sample from my dentist and used it...went out and purchazed. It really whitened my coffee teeth. Loved it.
member-370c53963
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this toothpaste. I have really bad plack on my teeth and I feel like this toothpaste really does help keep my teeth whiter.
Brittany  K.
Kennesaw, GA
Great product! Great taste and whitens teeth beautifully. Crest is a reliable company that has never let me down with its products.
Nancy R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love it! You can really see the difference within days of usage. I was a bit hesitant at first but now we are hooked and love it.
Sunshine W.
This is my go to toothpaste. I drink 2+ cups of coffee a day and I love my red wine and this + white strips keep the staining away!
ROCIO S.
Fort Worth, TX
I want buy it , but I'm not sure that this toothpaste really works
kristen s.
Jensen Beach, FL
OK I'm a coffee and tea drinker. does this work well with those stains. I love how my teeth look after I get them cleaned. I want them to look like that all the time will this work.
Stephanie L.
Riviera Beach , FL
I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this work alone or do I have to use it with a mouth wash?
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Im looking for a good whiting tooth paste , I'm currently using this one but I'm not noticing any difference any other suggestions?
Vanna R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently, and have heard so many mixed reviews on this one. I'm curious, if it has worked for you how soon did you notice a difference?

Kohl's