BY CREST

Removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
Protects against future stains
Enamel safe fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities
Vibrant mint flavor
Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

Made in USA

Adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist
Do not swallow
To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6
Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established
Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
©Procter & Gamble

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride - 0.243 %
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, PEG-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

• I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this w...2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to t...1 Answers
Christina O.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Best toothpaste ever! I use this paired with the 3D white mouthwash as well as the whitening strips and my mouth couldn't thank me more!
Summer H.
Saint Francis, MN
This is easily my favorite tooth paste ever! I noticed a pretty big difference in the way my breath smells and how white my teeth are.
alexis A.
Glasco, KS
I hate toothpaste taste but this is pretty good. It whitens a little but I mostly use it for the taste because it doesn't make me sick.
Melita R.
Pasco, WA
I really like this tooth paste. The flavor is great. Cleans teeth well... I'm not sure it does much whitening, but teeth feel smooth..
Delana W.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite toothpaste. When I have used others, I have noticed that they do not keep my teeth as white as this one does! It is great.
Katie J.
Anderson, SC
I can tell a difference in how white my teeth are! I like the minty flavor too! I will continue to use it because it really does work!
Katie H.
Jonesboro, AR
This toothpaste helps with whitening but not the best I've ever used! My dentist didn't recommend this particular brand, so I switched!
Patricia J.
Romeoville, IL
I saw immediate results after using this toothpaste. Along with the whitening strips it makes my teeth the whitest I've seen in awhile.
Whitney Y.
North Ridgeville
I really loved the results for this toothpaste. I’ve tried a few different types of whitening pastes and this falls within my top 5.
Autumn L.
Hiawassee, GA
I love how this leaves my teeth feeling clean and white. The mint flavor tastes good, and it is priced well. Overall a great product.
ROCIO S.
Fort Worth, TX
I want buy it , but I'm not sure that this toothpaste really works
kristen s.
Jensen Beach, FL
OK I'm a coffee and tea drinker. does this work well with those stains. I love how my teeth look after I get them cleaned. I want them to look like that all the time will this work.
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Im looking for a good whiting tooth paste , I'm currently using this one but I'm not noticing any difference any other suggestions?
Stephanie L.
Riviera Beach , FL
I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this work alone or do I have to use it with a mouth wash?
Dee S.
I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to try it. My question is, does it really whiten, and does it make your teeth super sensitive, as other whitening products?

Kohl's