BY CREST

Removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
Protects against future stains
Enamel safe fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities
Vibrant mint flavor
Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

Made in USA

Adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist
Do not swallow
To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6
Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established
Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
©Procter & Gamble

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride - 0.243 %
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, PEG-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

• I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this w...2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to t...1 Answers
Kaitlin Rose K.
River Falls, WI
If you have slightly yellowed teeth, this will help in just a week. I definitely noticed a difference even after the first time I used this!
Anna Y.
Generally I like this toothpaste as a whitener, however I had to stop using it cause it made some of my teeth sensitive. Just watch for that.
Tristian R.
Williamsburg, VA
I love this toothpaste! Great taste, great value and keeps my teeth white! I also couple this with the Crest 3d white mouthwash also amazing!
Olivia P.
Fairfield, CT
This toothpaste is great! Have noticed a little difference in whitening! I’ll continue to use it and hopefully will see more of a difference
Judith R.
Benicia, CA
This tooth paste is really good and makes teeth feel fresh and clean. It does whiten teeth with in a few days you start to see the difference
Tori O.
Newburgh, IN
My teeth were white immeadiately! It works well with the mouthwash, but should be used twice a day or else the results won't show as well.
Brenda H.
Goshen, NY
This is the only toothpaste that has brought be great results . It's actually leaving my teeth whiter & it seems to bring results faster .
Avigayil B.
New York , NY
Really notice a difference in my smile. Leaves my breath fresh and gives a brighter smile after a few uses. Always told I have white teeth
Nashly M.
Orlando, FL
I saw a difference on my teeth shortly after using this product. It has a refreshing mint taste and really gives you an after dentist feel.
Christina O.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Best toothpaste ever! I use this paired with the 3D white mouthwash as well as the whitening strips and my mouth couldn't thank me more!
ROCIO S.
Fort Worth, TX
I want buy it , but I'm not sure that this toothpaste really works
kristen s.
Jensen Beach, FL
OK I'm a coffee and tea drinker. does this work well with those stains. I love how my teeth look after I get them cleaned. I want them to look like that all the time will this work.
Stephanie L.
Riviera Beach , FL
I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this work alone or do I have to use it with a mouth wash?
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Im looking for a good whiting tooth paste , I'm currently using this one but I'm not noticing any difference any other suggestions?
Vanna R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently, and have heard so many mixed reviews on this one. I'm curious, if it has worked for you how soon did you notice a difference?

Kohl's