BY CREST

Removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
Protects against future stains
Enamel safe fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities
Vibrant mint flavor
Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

Made in USA

Adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist
Do not swallow
To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6
Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established
Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
©Procter & Gamble

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride - 0.243 %
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, PEG-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

• I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this w...2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to t...1 Answers
Karis C.
Best toothpaste out there! Not only is it not too minty, but it truly makes me feel like my teeth are getting whiter- without any sensitivity! Great product! :)
Faith M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I notice a difference in the whiteness of my teeth when switching from this toothpaste to others'. It certainly keeps them looking bright in between whitenings.
Julia W.
State College, PA
This is the only toothpaste I use anymore. It helps me prevent stains on my teeth, especially when I use the Crest whitening mouthwash that goes along with it.
Monica L.
Portage
Minty fresh, takes away surface stains, this stuff is what I use daily. I wouldn't recommend using his as your only whitener, but it helps keep stains at bay.
Dimeisa M.
Coconut Creek, FL
This toothpaste is the best for keeping my teeth white. It’s a bit pricey but worth the money. I would recommend to others. It really does it’s job very well.
Trevor L.
Windermere
This is the only toothpaste I will use! I always see results when I use this product. I have been using it for years and can’t see myself using anything else
Ashley P.
Evans Mills, NY
Love this toothpaste!! I get it at the Dollar tree, so surprised to have seen it there I pick up 2 each time! Keeps my teeth looking white and feeling fresh.
Paulina H.
North Bay Vlg, FL
This really does whiten teeth! An awesome and affordable option. It has been a repeat buy in my house and it's one of my favourites. The nuttiness lasts too.
Deysi R.
Fillmore
I've been using this tooth paste for a long time and I really love it. It works great the after taste is not bad at all I would really recommend this to use.
Tristan W.
Arlington, TX
This is the only toothpaste my boyfriend and I use. It isn't too minty that it burns but still leaves me feeling minty fresh and makes my teeth super white!
ROCIO S.
Fort Worth, TX
I want buy it , but I'm not sure that this toothpaste really works
kristen s.
Jensen Beach, FL
OK I'm a coffee and tea drinker. does this work well with those stains. I love how my teeth look after I get them cleaned. I want them to look like that all the time will this work.
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Im looking for a good whiting tooth paste , I'm currently using this one but I'm not noticing any difference any other suggestions?
Stephanie L.
Riviera Beach , FL
I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this work alone or do I have to use it with a mouth wash?
Dee S.
I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to try it. My question is, does it really whiten, and does it make your teeth super sensitive, as other whitening products?

Kohl's