BY CREST

Removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
Protects against future stains
Enamel safe fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities
Vibrant mint flavor
Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

Made in USA

Adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist
Do not swallow
To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6
Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established
Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
©Procter & Gamble

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride - 0.243 %
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, PEG-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

• I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this w...2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to t...1 Answers
Baylies E.
Weehawken, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
We’ve all tried a million toothpastes, but this one changed my teeth forever. It claims whiter teeth in 3 days and they weren’t kidding!! This toothpaste got all of my stains (even from between my teeth!) I’ll never switch toothpastes again! 🦷
Janna R.
Groton, MA
I don’t find this toothpaste to be very whitening on its own but I’ve heard that it’s very effective at maintaining whiteness once you’ve used a product like the Crest 3D Whitening White Strips with Advanced Seal Vivid.
Nico F.
West Hollywood
This keeps my teeth white between cleanings. It’s pretty tried and true, and it works visibly better in conjunction with the 3D White mouthwash. I’ve never experienced any tooth or gum sensitivity from this product either.
Monique N.
Fraziers Btm, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
Great taste, great value. you notice a difference in whiteness fairly quickly. It is affordable, and lasts a decent amount of time. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new tooth paste. Overall i am satisfied.
Carlie H.
Springtown , TX
One of my favorites! Leaves my teeth super clean, my mouth fresh and a little whiter. It's a staple in my tooth game. It doesn't do as much for your gums but if you're wanting whiter teeth, this is a good one.
Lisa T.
Brandon, MS
This stuff is incredible. In 2days I saw a huge difference in the c9ormof my teeth and it’s so minty . Feels like I’ve been to the dentist and non irritating to my gums. Price was very affordable.
Paige S.
I feel like this product doesn’t do anything. I’ve been using it for two years and it hasn’t changed my teeth. I was expecting whiter teeth but it hasn’t changed them. I wouldn’t recommend to others.
Margaux H.
Love this stuff. It makes my teeth so white. After using this for a good 6-10 months, I went to the dentist and they told me I have the whitest natural color of teeth ( no bleaching). This is very affordable and is my go to. No sensitivity and the taste is nice.
Kaytlyn H.
My favorite! I love how it freshens and cleans. I have problems with toothpaste making my teeth sensitive, this does not. I don't know how much it's whitened but it is still a great paste.
Kenita S.
Crest is one of the best toothpastes ever. I love how clean my teeth feel after brushing. There’s so many different kinds of Crest that you can use and there’s even a sensitive one you can use if the regular ones are a bit too harsh on your pearly whites. Crest is a winner 😁😁😁
ROCIO S.
Fort Worth, TX
I want buy it , but I'm not sure that this toothpaste really works
kristen s.
Jensen Beach, FL
OK I'm a coffee and tea drinker. does this work well with those stains. I love how my teeth look after I get them cleaned. I want them to look like that all the time will this work.
Stephanie L.
Riviera Beach , FL
I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this work alone or do I have to use it with a mouth wash?
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Im looking for a good whiting tooth paste , I'm currently using this one but I'm not noticing any difference any other suggestions?
Vanna R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently, and have heard so many mixed reviews on this one. I'm curious, if it has worked for you how soon did you notice a difference?

Kohl's