BY CREST

Removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
Protects against future stains
Enamel safe fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities
Vibrant mint flavor
Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

Made in USA

Adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist
Do not swallow
To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6
Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established
Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
©Procter & Gamble

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride - 0.243 %
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, PEG-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

• I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this w...2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to t...1 Answers
Jen M.
Elk Grove, CA
I love love love this product. It helps keep my teeth really white. I never had braces so white teeth are very important to me. The crest 3D white toothpaste is the only one that does this for me.
Arturo R.
Mesquite, TX
Love the Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous! It leaves your teeth as clean as when you go to the dentist. I started seeing results within the second day I started using it. Leaves my teeth as white snow.
Samantha L.
Auburn, NY
I will never use another toothpaste, I began using it while I was using the Crest 3D whitening strips and it not only helped speed up the whitening process but it has kept my teeth a nice pearly white!
Nicole C.
Grove City, OH
This is the only toothpaste I use because it keeps my teeth in amazing shape. My breath is really fresh from this toothpaste and my teeth are bright white! You can't go wrong with this toothpaste!
Cristina M.
Marietta, GA
I like the taste of this toothpaste the best. It is minty but not overly powerfully. I have been using this product for about 3 years now and it has also whiten my teeth a little bit. the only down side of it is that sometimes the little blue dots get stuck in between my teeth.
elizabeth h.
This is a fair tooth paste didn't really seen much difference in the shades of my teeth I purchased this at Walmart it was fairly cheap but not sure I'd buy this again. Maybe I should use it more
Love this product! My whole family uses it every morning and night! Keeps your mouth feeling fresh and white! There is defiantly a noticeable difference and I recommend it to everyone I know!
Katherine G.
Washington
Interesting taste but not bad. It is more of a sweet mint so it can slightly throw you off. Used twice daily (morning and evening) and definitely helps whiten teeth and can see improvement.
Liz R.
Titusville, FL
Couldn't ask for a better toothpaste. Leaves a great feeling in your mouth. No bad breath. Heads up it might be a little to strong on the taste but make teeth superwhite and feeling clean.
Vanessa R.
Not a fan of crest but my husband is... He says it leaves his teeth clean and fresh but all i taste is rocks and like baking soda grinding feeling on my teeth but hey everyone is different...
ROCIO S.
Fort Worth, TX
I want buy it , but I'm not sure that this toothpaste really works
kristen s.
Jensen Beach, FL
OK I'm a coffee and tea drinker. does this work well with those stains. I love how my teeth look after I get them cleaned. I want them to look like that all the time will this work.
Stephanie L.
Riviera Beach , FL
I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this work alone or do I have to use it with a mouth wash?
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Im looking for a good whiting tooth paste , I'm currently using this one but I'm not noticing any difference any other suggestions?
Vanna R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently, and have heard so many mixed reviews on this one. I'm curious, if it has worked for you how soon did you notice a difference?

Kohl's