BY CREST

Removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
Protects against future stains
Enamel safe fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities
Vibrant mint flavor
Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

Made in USA

Adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist
Do not swallow
To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6
Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established
Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
©Procter & Gamble

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride - 0.243 %
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, PEG-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

• I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this w...2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to t...1 Answers
Deborah W.
Portland, OR
I saw results from brushing just once. I saw how much whiter my teeth were after 3x and does what it claims to remove stains. I'm super impressed with how smooth and clean my teeth felt each time I used it. Would be perfect if it could restore enamel.
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
Love the whitening strips ! They work so well and you get compliments even just after one use! I've been using them for years and love the reaction I get from my friends and family.
Alina R.
Orlando, FL
With continued use, it helps keep my teeth from being too stained from my daily coffee! I used another toothpaste for a bit one time, and I could tell the difference when my teeth were looking worse and when they improved after I switched back.
Danni M.
Clarksville, TN
LOVE this product!! I drink coffee everyday, and with this product I am able to prevent and help whiten stains! You must try this product. It has a refreshing flavor (not to strong) and will make your mouth feel clean and ready to smile bright!
Joy J.
I always love crest oral products. I use this toothpaste twice daily along with the White Luxe Glamorous White Whitening mouthwash from the same series. They keep my teeth crystal white and shiny. If you have not try them, you definitely should!
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
I feel like this toothpaste truly whitens my teeth! I've tried many other whitening toothpastes, but none have had the same results as this one does. Great price for great results!
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite toothpaste! I'm really picky with texture and taste of toothpaste and this one is perfect for me! and I have noticed a difference in whitening. It really works for me
Angel N.
Torrance , CA
I love whitening toothpastes or products especially if its part of a daily routine. I just brush and go. Within about a week your teeth are much more whiter after using this paste
Tasha R.
I'm not ultra picky about my toothpaste , although maybe I should be . I did like this toothpaste because it made my teeth feel so clean and shiny and lasted for so long , but I didn't notice a big difference in the whitening department .
Carolina B.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm writing this to boycott Crest and all of their products until they find an alternative to Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. It is their responsibility to stop the destruction of our rainforests and the murder of orangutans for plain human greed.
ROCIO S.
Fort Worth, TX
I want buy it , but I'm not sure that this toothpaste really works
kristen s.
Jensen Beach, FL
OK I'm a coffee and tea drinker. does this work well with those stains. I love how my teeth look after I get them cleaned. I want them to look like that all the time will this work.
Stephanie L.
Riviera Beach , FL
I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this work alone or do I have to use it with a mouth wash?
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Im looking for a good whiting tooth paste , I'm currently using this one but I'm not noticing any difference any other suggestions?
Vanna R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently, and have heard so many mixed reviews on this one. I'm curious, if it has worked for you how soon did you notice a difference?

Kohl's