BY CREST

Removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
Protects against future stains
Enamel safe fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities
Vibrant mint flavor
Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

Made in USA

Adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist
Do not swallow
To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6
Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established
Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
©Procter & Gamble

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride - 0.243 %
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, PEG-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

• I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this w...2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to t...1 Answers
Gabrielle H.
This is my favorite brand/type of toothpaste to use. I already have very white teeth, but this really helps to keep them that way and leave my mouth feeling very refreshed and smelling great.
abby h.
Spring, TX
I love all the products from the Crest 3D White line of tooth care. I have been using this toothpaste for several years and i love the way it freshens my breath. I have not noticed that it actually whitens my teeth but i do feel that it helps prevent staining.
Melissa B.
saginaw, MI
This is a must have for me. I use this in conmbination with the whitening oral rinse and it really does make a noticeable difference in the color of your teeth. It tastes refreshing, and since it is from Crest I know I'm keeping my mouth healthy while I whiten.
Janeece B.
Riverside, CA
This toothpaste has been my favorite for over a year now. I didn't believe it when it said that it would whiten my teeth, but I am constantly getting compliments on how white my teeth are. I purchase it at Target for around $5 and I absolutely love it!!!!!
EM-J V.
Im a big fan of this toothpaste because it really does whiten my teeth however i think the whitening ingredients are so powerful that it hurts my gums when i get toothpaste on them. So i just avoid my gums when i use this and i alternate toothpastes.
dylan a.
Meridian, ID
Omsgh. Love this stuff. It keeps me feeling clean all day. Fresh breath, fresh smile. I can feel the deep cleanse happening. It completely meets my expectations. I use it twice a day for the past two years! I will always continue buying this product.
Marissa S.
Washington, DC
Just after using Crest 3D white for a few days did I notice a brighter smile! Can't believe how easy it was to get pearly whites, just an easy toothpaste swtich! I still get strong teeth and a strong smile every day! Seriously you should check it out.
Andy C.
Alabaster, AL
My favorite toothpaste. A lot of whitening toothpaste can have a funny taste but this one does not. Keeps my breath minty fresh and helps to keep my teeth as white as a toothpaste can.
Susan O.
Saint Petersburg
I have noticed a great difference in the whiteness of my teeth since I began using Crest. My teeth look brighter since using this than any other product. It greatly exceeded my expectations. Friends have asked how my teeth have become so white.
Anna M.
Alice, TX
Toothpaste is great. Keeps teeth clean and does help whiten them. Does not make them as white as I would like, but it does work, especially because I drink a lot of coffee. I bought mine from Walmart and will continue to purchase product for sure!
ROCIO S.
Fort Worth, TX
I want buy it , but I'm not sure that this toothpaste really works
kristen s.
Jensen Beach, FL
OK I'm a coffee and tea drinker. does this work well with those stains. I love how my teeth look after I get them cleaned. I want them to look like that all the time will this work.
Stephanie L.
Riviera Beach , FL
I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this work alone or do I have to use it with a mouth wash?
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Im looking for a good whiting tooth paste , I'm currently using this one but I'm not noticing any difference any other suggestions?
Vanna R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently, and have heard so many mixed reviews on this one. I'm curious, if it has worked for you how soon did you notice a difference?

Kohl's