BY CREST

Removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
Protects against future stains
Enamel safe fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities
Vibrant mint flavor
Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

Made in USA

Adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist
Do not swallow
To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6
Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established
Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
©Procter & Gamble

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride - 0.243 %
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, PEG-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

• I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this w...2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to t...1 Answers
Crest® 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste Vibrant Mint
Absolutely LOVE! This is my favorite toothpaste I've ever used! Definitely whitens my teeth and leave my breath fresh all day! I use it twice a day. Once in the morning and once at night. I personally buy it at Walmart but I'm sure it is available lots of places!
Leondre D.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I have been using this wonderful product for about 5 months and it really has whitened up my teeth and I plan on using it for the rest of my life it also leaves you with a minty fresh feeling
Bailey B.
Atlanta , GA
Great taste and truly saw a difference in my teeth overtime! I've used this everyday, twice a day for a couple of years and loved it. Comparable price and very effective. Love this product!!
Kelly F.
I've been using this toothpaste for over a year now, and I can truly say I am very pleased with the results! My teeth are much, much whiter than they previously were. The toothpaste is not only effective but also pleasant to use! The flavor is very nice and is not overwhelming! I would recommend this to anyone who would like to effectively and gently whiten their smile.
Rebekah P.
Lafayette, LA
I have used this toothpaste going on 7 years now. I purchase it at any grocer. I noticed a difference in the beginning but not sure it has made a huge difference. Overall I like the taste, the little bit of difference I have noticed, and will continue to use it.
Gabrielle H.
This is my favorite brand/type of toothpaste to use. I already have very white teeth, but this really helps to keep them that way and leave my mouth feeling very refreshed and smelling great.
Bayleigh S.
Indianapolis, IN
I love love LOVE this toothpaste. It tastes great and leaves my breath smelling great afterward. My teeth feel wonderful all day. People have actually noticed that my teeth have gotten brighter with this toothpaste!
I always had problems finding the right tooth paste to instantly make my teeth white until I tried this and I absolutely love it! I recommend this brand to everyone I know. It keeps my mouth feeling fresh all day and my teeth looking white and feeling clean!
Jessica E.
This works! Most people don't know there is a difference between bleaching your teeth and whitening them! Whitening is safe and effective (and can be much less expensive) and this toothpaste is my go to. The flavor is nice and it does the job. Remember: TWO minutes, TWO times per day! That will keep your mouth healthy and give you the results you're looking for :)
Megan W.
Springdale, AR
I have noticed a difference in the color of my teeth since I've started using this product almost a year ago, I am a coffee and red wine drinker and I occasionally forget to brush my teeth before bed. But I always get compliments on how white my teeth are!!
ROCIO S.
Fort Worth, TX
I want buy it , but I'm not sure that this toothpaste really works
kristen s.
Jensen Beach, FL
OK I'm a coffee and tea drinker. does this work well with those stains. I love how my teeth look after I get them cleaned. I want them to look like that all the time will this work.
Stephanie L.
Riviera Beach , FL
I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this work alone or do I have to use it with a mouth wash?
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Im looking for a good whiting tooth paste , I'm currently using this one but I'm not noticing any difference any other suggestions?
Vanna R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently, and have heard so many mixed reviews on this one. I'm curious, if it has worked for you how soon did you notice a difference?

Kohl's