BY CREST

Removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
Protects against future stains
Enamel safe fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities
Vibrant mint flavor
Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

Made in USA

Adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist
Do not swallow
To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6
Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established
Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
©Procter & Gamble

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride - 0.243 %
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, PEG-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

• I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this w...2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to t...1 Answers
Davina H.
Mill Hall, PA
Cleans teeth and leaves breath fresh for a while. I didn’t hate the product but I don’t love it because it’s toothpaste.. It’s supposed to clean and leave mouth fresh.. They all do that in my opinion. I’d buy again.
Ashley M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
This leaves my mouth feeling fresh but I don’t notice the reduction of any surface stains. Doesn’t matter if it says “removes 70%, 80% or 90% of surface stains,” it doesn’t seem to make a difference for me.
N m.
US
Have been using this for about a month and don't notice any difference, I use it morning and night, almost done with half of the tube, haven't tried it with the 3d mouthwash yet, probably will try them together and see how that goes.
Brianna t.
Eglin AFB, FL
This stuff has made my teeth sooo white in the last month. (Mind you I also use the mouth wash) I never realized how yellow my teeth were until I started taking before and after pictures and YIKES! This product truly works and I’m a repeat buyer and will continue to purchase in the future. Crest® 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste Vibrant Mint
Sam H.
Sparta
This stuff really works!! Within a few days, there was a notable difference in the whiteness of my teeth. I have been using this for quite a while, and am really happy with how white my teeth are. It’s a tad more pricy than normal whitening toothpaste, but definitely better than the whitening strips. I’ve used both and got similar results.
Megan H.
paxton
Okay I’ve used a lot of toothpaste but this crest 3D tops off any tooth paste I’ve ever used!! I highly recommend this to everyone! I use every morning & night and it leaves my teeth super white!
Rhonda h.
Phenix City, AL
Loved this brand of Crest, toothpaste, worked great on my tea, stains on my teeth my teeth are whiter. It has taken longer than the 3 days, but my stains on my teeth had been on my teeth a while. I've seen it work extremely well but it does take longer on deep stains.
Marni K.
I hate using every other toothpaste. This is the only toothpaste that makes my mouth actually feel clean. Other tooth pastes leave my mouth with a bad after taste and the crest glamorous white make my teeth feel squeaky clean and leave a good strong after taste.
Kate T.
Arlington Hts, IL
I an sensitive to tastes when it comes to toothpastes and have tried a variety of brands and flavors. This is my current favorite! I really like the packaging but I do need to use it more frequently in order to see improved results. At least it doesn’t make me gag!
Karla Michelle L.
Carson City, NV
I bought this toothpaste because it came highly recommended and it did not disappoint!
I am a avid coffee drinker and this helped reduce my stained teeth. I would say a shade whiter then I was!
It really cleans your teeth and it is minty fresh.
ROCIO S.
Fort Worth, TX
I want buy it , but I'm not sure that this toothpaste really works
kristen s.
Jensen Beach, FL
OK I'm a coffee and tea drinker. does this work well with those stains. I love how my teeth look after I get them cleaned. I want them to look like that all the time will this work.
Stephanie L.
Riviera Beach , FL
I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this work alone or do I have to use it with a mouth wash?
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Im looking for a good whiting tooth paste , I'm currently using this one but I'm not noticing any difference any other suggestions?
Vanna R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently, and have heard so many mixed reviews on this one. I'm curious, if it has worked for you how soon did you notice a difference?

Kohl's