BY CREST

Removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
Protects against future stains
Enamel safe fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities
Vibrant mint flavor
Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

Made in USA

Adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist
Do not swallow
To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6
Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established
Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
©Procter & Gamble

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride - 0.243 %
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, PEG-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

• I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this w...2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to t...1 Answers
Lindsey D.
Decatur, GA
This is my favorite whitening toothpaste that I've ever used. After just a few brushes I always see a difference in how my teeth look. Consistently using this toothpaste makes my teeth so much whiter and brighter. I have repurchased this toothpaste so many times and will continue to do so.
Maddy M.
Long Beach, CA
I love this toothpaste! I sincerely think this toothpaste is the reason my teeth look so much better than they were before. They used to have a dull, discolored appearance, but now they are very white and bright. I love it! And I haven't stopped using it. I highly recommend this tooth paste!
Alexia J.
New Iberia, LA
3D white is a staple in my home. With daily use my teeth are never dull. Leaves a nice white smile and eliminates stains because I drink a lot of coffee. I will always purchase this toothpaste for my family.
Shelby S.
Lexington, KY
I love this toothpaste! I use it everyday. I would rather use toothpaste than whitening strips because my teeth are sensitive- and I feel like it really has whitened my teeth. It is the only toothpaste I buy- very satisfied with it. Compares to the other crest whitening toothpastes.
Christani M.
La Crosse, WI
This is by far the best toothpaste I have ever used! I love it! I also use the Crest 3d white mouth rinse and white strips and I love them all! This toothpaste leaves my teeth feeling clean like I came from the dentist and even though I smoke cigarettes it keeps my teeth nice and white!
Maggie K.
Baltimore, MD
I have been using this toothpaste for a few years now and I love it. I can definitely tell that is has whitened my teeth. I use it twice a day and it has a great taste. Personally, I prefer this whitening toothpaste over other brands. I will continue using this toothpaste for a while.
Lydia R.
Bloomsburg, PA
I love this brand of toothpaste. The 3D white though worked really good. I bought it at Walmart and it wasn't expensive at all. My teeth got a lot whiter than they were. Overall I was very satisfied with this product.
Amanda Y.
Charleston
This toothpaste, for me, works very well. I can notice a huge difference in the color of my teeth once I start using it compared to when I don't! The taste isn't the best. It's minty while you're using it but the after taste is not very good. It's still the only toothpaste i'll use!
Grace N.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this toothpaste. I honestly believe that it's the only thing keeping my teeth white (I drink a lot of tea). I use it about twice a day, sometimes more if needed. It definitely meets my expectations and I am very much a repeat user. I bulk up whenever it goes on sale at Target!
Natalie S.
Favorite whitening toothpaste and just in general, great cleansing toothpaste. Actually keeps teeth free of surface stains. Am always getting compliments on how white my teeth are so it must be working.
ROCIO S.
Fort Worth, TX
I want buy it , but I'm not sure that this toothpaste really works
kristen s.
Jensen Beach, FL
OK I'm a coffee and tea drinker. does this work well with those stains. I love how my teeth look after I get them cleaned. I want them to look like that all the time will this work.
Stephanie L.
Riviera Beach , FL
I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this work alone or do I have to use it with a mouth wash?
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Im looking for a good whiting tooth paste , I'm currently using this one but I'm not noticing any difference any other suggestions?
Vanna R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently, and have heard so many mixed reviews on this one. I'm curious, if it has worked for you how soon did you notice a difference?

Kohl's