BY CREST

Removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
Protects against future stains
Enamel safe fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities
Vibrant mint flavor
Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

Made in USA

Adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist
Do not swallow
To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6
Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established
Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
©Procter & Gamble

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride - 0.243 %
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, PEG-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

• I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this w...2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to t...1 Answers
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
This is the best toothpaste ever. I really noticed a whitening of my teeth, I use this regularly and compared to other brands I really find it effective. I'm very satisfied with this product: fresh, effective, and true to its claims.
Olivia T.
Goldston, NC
This toothpaste really works. I saw a difference in using this product over a two year span. I have had many comments on how white my teeth are. Also so many people ask me how I get them to be so white! Use twice daily!!!
Melissa M.
Murrells Inlt, SC
I haven't noticed the difference in my teeth getting whiter, but it makes you feel better that you are being proactive. It gives you a good fresh clean teeth feeling. It is a bit on the expensive side, but I would buy again.
piper h.
Knoxville, TN
This product was okay. I have been using it for about a month and half now, and I have seen results. It works, just not as fast as I had hoped it would. The taste is very strong and leaves me mouth very clean. I do wish that I only had gotten one tube though, because I don't plan on using the other ones. If you just want a little extra brightness but still a good clean feel, I would definitely recommend this product.
Stephanie C.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This is the toothpaste I have been using every day for years. It has a great taste and keeps my teeth nice and white. It tastes much better than the Colgate optic white and I would definitely recommend this over Colgate.
Odalys D.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my favorite toothpaste! I love the taste! It really brightens your teeth and cleans them very well! Very effective I would so buy it again! I bought my toothpaste at Walmart! I would so recommend to many people
Hannah E.
Sun Prairie, WI
I've used Colgate's whitening toothpaste before and it makes my teeth sensitive. Crest doesn't do that. It does actually whiten my teeth too. Not a ton, but enough where I can notice it. I stock up whenever it's on sale or I've got a coupon, because it is more expensive than regular toothpaste.
Lauren B.
Turner, ME
The only toothpaste I use! It has both great flavor and texture. It helps maintain a nice bright white smile! I would highly recommend this product to someone looking to amp up the shade of white of their teeth.
Mackenzie H.
Love the flavor of this toothpaste. I believe that it really works. It is not that expensive either. I have been using this product for a couple months and really like the outcome. I am satisfied with this product.
Shayauna B.
Works amazingly. Removed and whitened all stains on my teeth in (as promised) five days. There is a prominent peroxide taste that takes a couple days to get used to, but other than that it's wonderful. (You don't notice the peroxide flavor after you adjust to it.) My teeth have never felt cleaner.
Vanna R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently, and have heard so many mixed reviews on this one. I'm curious, if it has worked for you how soon did you notice a difference?

Rite Aid

Rite Aid was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.