BY CREST

Removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
Protects against future stains
Enamel safe fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities
Vibrant mint flavor
Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

Made in USA

Adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist
Do not swallow
To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6
Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established
Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
©Procter & Gamble

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride - 0.243 %
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, PEG-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

• I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this w...2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to t...1 Answers
piper h.
Knoxville, TN
This product was okay. I have been using it for about a month and half now, and I have seen results. It works, just not as fast as I had hoped it would. The taste is very strong and leaves me mouth very clean. I do wish that I only had gotten one tube though, because I don't plan on using the other ones. If you just want a little extra brightness but still a good clean feel, I would definitely recommend this product.
Mackenzie H.
Love the flavor of this toothpaste. I believe that it really works. It is not that expensive either. I have been using this product for a couple months and really like the outcome. I am satisfied with this product.
Lauren B.
Turner, ME
The only toothpaste I use! It has both great flavor and texture. It helps maintain a nice bright white smile! I would highly recommend this product to someone looking to amp up the shade of white of their teeth.
Odalys D.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my favorite toothpaste! I love the taste! It really brightens your teeth and cleans them very well! Very effective I would so buy it again! I bought my toothpaste at Walmart! I would so recommend to many people
Hannah E.
Sun Prairie, WI
I've used Colgate's whitening toothpaste before and it makes my teeth sensitive. Crest doesn't do that. It does actually whiten my teeth too. Not a ton, but enough where I can notice it. I stock up whenever it's on sale or I've got a coupon, because it is more expensive than regular toothpaste.
Shayauna B.
Works amazingly. Removed and whitened all stains on my teeth in (as promised) five days. There is a prominent peroxide taste that takes a couple days to get used to, but other than that it's wonderful. (You don't notice the peroxide flavor after you adjust to it.) My teeth have never felt cleaner.
Stephanie L.
Geneva, IL
I feel like this gives me a just brushed clean feeling that lasts. I haven't noticed a huge difference in the color of my teeth just quite yet. I will continue using it 2x a day. Overall I like this toothpaste.
Brianna L.
Somers Point, NJ
I buy this tooth paste religiously ! This stuff is awesome. It tastes refreshing and brightens my smile up! I couldn't ask for a better product or brand! You need this tooth paste as weird as that sounds haha
Kat M.
Manassas, VA
This is the current toothpaste I'm using and boy when they say you will sees change in one use. They weren't kidding. My teeth look so good and I have been using this for over a week. I'm definitely satisfied.
Jordan W.
Inman, SC
Made my teeth and mouth feel very clean. I wasn't crazy about the after taste. I like for a toothpaste to leave my mouth with that fresh chewing gum taste. I didn't really notice that it made my teeth whiter.
ROCIO S.
Fort Worth, TX
I want buy it , but I'm not sure that this toothpaste really works
kristen s.
Jensen Beach, FL
OK I'm a coffee and tea drinker. does this work well with those stains. I love how my teeth look after I get them cleaned. I want them to look like that all the time will this work.
Stephanie L.
Riviera Beach , FL
I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this work alone or do I have to use it with a mouth wash?
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Im looking for a good whiting tooth paste , I'm currently using this one but I'm not noticing any difference any other suggestions?
Vanna R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently, and have heard so many mixed reviews on this one. I'm curious, if it has worked for you how soon did you notice a difference?

Kohl's