BY CREST

Removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
Protects against future stains
Enamel safe fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities
Vibrant mint flavor
Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

Made in USA

Adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist
Do not swallow
To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6
Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established
Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
©Procter & Gamble

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride - 0.243 %
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, PEG-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

• I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this w...2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to t...1 Answers
Sarah F.
Caldwell, NJ
This is my favorite toothpaste! This toothpaste helps to whiten my teeth (or at least gets rid of the stains!) and its not too minty!! Also, you can find coupons for this product which helps lower the price $1.00-$1.50. Highly Recommend!
Brenna M.
Tempe, Az
I love this tooth paste! Since I discovered this toothpaste over 6 years ago, I have never used anything since. It does an amazing job at not only cleaning your teeth and leaving you feeling clean and refreshed, But it also whitens your teeth so well! I use the whole 3D whitening line and will recommend this product to anyone.
Jess S.
Kansas City, MO
I started using this toothpaste because it came in a kit with the whitening strips and I am very happy with the results! It was my first time using the combination and it definitely whitened my teeth upon use. The strips were 30 mins and I brushed my teeth right after. The combination of the two were a dynamic duo. My teeth have never been whiter.
Bianca H.
Ann Arbor, MI
This product doesn't really help make your teeth whiter. This flavor also doesn't really leave your breathe staying fresh when, I prefer the arctic fresh scent instead. You can purchase this from any store like Walmart or Walgreens.
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
I really like the taste of this toothpaste and really does whiten, though it takes some time. Unfortunately, Crest is a pretty tricky brand because some of their toothpastes have plastic in them so you end up with little blue specks on your gums that have to be scraped off. This is why I will be going back to Arm & Hammer.
Becca H.
I started using this toothpaste after my previous toothpaste just wasn't whitening my teeth the way I had expected. This did make my teeth whiter than my former product, but I still feel like there is room for improvement in a whitening toothpaste. I do like the flavor though and I would buy this product again.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
This is the best toothpaste ever. I really noticed a whitening of my teeth, I use this regularly and compared to other brands I really find it effective. I'm very satisfied with this product: fresh, effective, and true to its claims.
Melissa M.
Murrells Inlt, SC
I haven't noticed the difference in my teeth getting whiter, but it makes you feel better that you are being proactive. It gives you a good fresh clean teeth feeling. It is a bit on the expensive side, but I would buy again.
Olivia T.
Goldston, NC
This toothpaste really works. I saw a difference in using this product over a two year span. I have had many comments on how white my teeth are. Also so many people ask me how I get them to be so white! Use twice daily!!!
Stephanie C.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This is the toothpaste I have been using every day for years. It has a great taste and keeps my teeth nice and white. It tastes much better than the Colgate optic white and I would definitely recommend this over Colgate.
ROCIO S.
Fort Worth, TX
I want buy it , but I'm not sure that this toothpaste really works
kristen s.
Jensen Beach, FL
OK I'm a coffee and tea drinker. does this work well with those stains. I love how my teeth look after I get them cleaned. I want them to look like that all the time will this work.
Stephanie L.
Riviera Beach , FL
I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this work alone or do I have to use it with a mouth wash?
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Im looking for a good whiting tooth paste , I'm currently using this one but I'm not noticing any difference any other suggestions?
Vanna R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently, and have heard so many mixed reviews on this one. I'm curious, if it has worked for you how soon did you notice a difference?

Kohl's