BY CREST

Removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
Protects against future stains
Enamel safe fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities
Vibrant mint flavor
Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

Made in USA

Adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist
Do not swallow
To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6
Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established
Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
©Procter & Gamble

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride - 0.243 %
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, PEG-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

• I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this w...2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to t...1 Answers
Emily W.
I use Crest 3D white on a regular basis because it does a pretty good job of keeping my teeth white. I also like the flavor of this toothpaste a lot. I wish it was a little bit cheaper but compared to other whitening products it's worth the price.
Megan H.
Kalamazoo, MI
Most of the time, whitening my teeth of any type makes them really sensitive and irritated. This toothpaste does not have that effect AND it whitens them quickly. The only slight issue I have is that it does not always leave the best taste in my mouth afterwards but if you are looking for a whiter smile, I would definitely recommend this product
Kristin A.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I like this toothpaste because it does not irritate my sensitive teeth. I was a loyal Sensodyne user, but when I was planning my wedding, I wanted my teeth to look a little whiter. I was surprised by how gentle this was on my teeth, but it still whitened them, enough to see a difference. Overall, I would recommend this product to others.
Kaitlyn H.
This is the only toothpaste I ever use as of now. It's absolutely amazing and keeps my teeth white! I use this alongside the whitening strips with the exact same labels on it. I'm always getting asked how I keep my teeth so white and I swear it's a combination of this toothpaste and its whitening strips! I highly recommend this toothpaste!
Cheyenne M.
Lexington, KY
This toothpaste tastes good and has a good mouthfeel. I have not noticed huge results as far as whitening, but I have noticed that if I use a different brand for a couple of days, my teeth are noticeably less white, so I will continue to purchase as it is relatively inexpensive.
Skye H.
Works very well at keeping my teeth white when I don't have time to go get whitening strips. The taste of this is a very clean/ cool mint. It always leaves my mouth feeling fresh every morning and through out the rest of my day! Overall I would recommend this
Jaclyn R.
Elk River, MN
Love this toothpaste! I definitley think it has whitened my teeth. I have very sensitive teeth, and this doesnt hurt it like other whitening toothpastes. It has a nice minty flavor. Only complaint is the size of the tube is pretty small!
Brenna M.
Tempe, Az
I love this tooth paste! Since I discovered this toothpaste over 6 years ago, I have never used anything since. It does an amazing job at not only cleaning your teeth and leaving you feeling clean and refreshed, But it also whitens your teeth so well! I use the whole 3D whitening line and will recommend this product to anyone.
Savannah P.
Greenville
I really like that aftertaste this toothpaste leaves. But I used this product for a while and didn't have much of any results. I don't use a high tech toothbrush. Just a regular ole Jane one. Maybe that's why I never saw any results?
Sarah F.
Caldwell, NJ
This is my favorite toothpaste! This toothpaste helps to whiten my teeth (or at least gets rid of the stains!) and its not too minty!! Also, you can find coupons for this product which helps lower the price $1.00-$1.50. Highly Recommend!
ROCIO S.
Fort Worth, TX
I want buy it , but I'm not sure that this toothpaste really works
kristen s.
Jensen Beach, FL
OK I'm a coffee and tea drinker. does this work well with those stains. I love how my teeth look after I get them cleaned. I want them to look like that all the time will this work.
Stephanie L.
Riviera Beach , FL
I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this work alone or do I have to use it with a mouth wash?
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Im looking for a good whiting tooth paste , I'm currently using this one but I'm not noticing any difference any other suggestions?
Vanna R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently, and have heard so many mixed reviews on this one. I'm curious, if it has worked for you how soon did you notice a difference?

Kohl's