BY CREST

Removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
Protects against future stains
Enamel safe fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities
Vibrant mint flavor
Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

Made in USA

Adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist
Do not swallow
To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6
Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established
Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
©Procter & Gamble

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride - 0.243 %
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, PEG-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

• I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this w...2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to t...1 Answers
Ashley E.
Astoria, NY
I have to say this is by far mt FAVORITE TOOTHPASTE!!!!!!! I have been using it for a few years, it leaves my teeth and breath minty fresh and it has definitely helped with the plaque on my teeth and they're much whiter ! Definitely my go to toothpaste
Maggie W.
New Hyde Park, NY
I have been using this toothpaste for about a month now, and other than the initial week where I saw a noticeable improvement in whiteness, the following weeks were much less noticeable. Not sure if I should be using their other whitening products alongside this toothpaste to enhance the effect, but at least it has been good to my sensitive teeth so far.
Heather S.
Overland Park, KS
This is one of the best whitening toothpastes I have used by Crest. It is gentle and effective, I use this to maintain my white teeth between the use of my Crest White strips. I like the flavor and find it to be truly effective. A good buy - like all my crest products.
Carolanne D.
Adairsville, GA
This is a toothpaste that I continuously purchase. Crest whitening has changed the color of my teeth since I started drinking coffee. I drink coffee twice a day and brush my teeth in the morning and night. My teeth do not suffer because of this toothpaste!
Olivia F.
Glendale, CA
I've gone through a few of these over the years, and I find they do work. They get my teeth clean and gradually whiten them as well without the sensitivity like other whitening products. You can find this at target for pretty cheap
Lori G.
Cumberland, RI
I have been using this for over a year now and my teeth are so so white! I use it twice a day with my electric Oral B toothbrush and even though I smoke you would never know! Great tasting and very affordable. Great product that I will use forever!
morgan b.
green bay, wi
One of my favorite toothpastes! I use this all the time and I drink A LOT of coffee and I feel like it really balances out and keeps my teeth from looking yellow from my coffee addiction! Great product! I can't say that I've seen my teeth get whiter but I bet if I stopped drinking coffee everyday and just used this it would make them even whiter.
Casey S.
This toothpaste keeps my teeth and mouth fresh for hours. Coffee, tea and food stains have came off with ease. I have used this for a few months and luckily it can be found at most drug stores, which makes it super convenient. Would highly recommend!
Emily W.
I use Crest 3D white on a regular basis because it does a pretty good job of keeping my teeth white. I also like the flavor of this toothpaste a lot. I wish it was a little bit cheaper but compared to other whitening products it's worth the price.
Megan H.
Kalamazoo, MI
Most of the time, whitening my teeth of any type makes them really sensitive and irritated. This toothpaste does not have that effect AND it whitens them quickly. The only slight issue I have is that it does not always leave the best taste in my mouth afterwards but if you are looking for a whiter smile, I would definitely recommend this product
ROCIO S.
Fort Worth, TX
I want buy it , but I'm not sure that this toothpaste really works
kristen s.
Jensen Beach, FL
OK I'm a coffee and tea drinker. does this work well with those stains. I love how my teeth look after I get them cleaned. I want them to look like that all the time will this work.
Stephanie L.
Riviera Beach , FL
I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this work alone or do I have to use it with a mouth wash?
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Im looking for a good whiting tooth paste , I'm currently using this one but I'm not noticing any difference any other suggestions?
Vanna R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently, and have heard so many mixed reviews on this one. I'm curious, if it has worked for you how soon did you notice a difference?

Kohl's