BY CREST

Removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
Protects against future stains
Enamel safe fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities
Vibrant mint flavor
Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

Made in USA

Adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist
Do not swallow
To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6
Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established
Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
©Procter & Gamble

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride - 0.243 %
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, PEG-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

• I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this w...2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to t...1 Answers
Keoke L.
I usually go to Colagate hbu t lately CREST have been my go to and has quick and great results. Keep my breath smelling. Good almost all day! Teeth are bright and white. I bought this from Walmart for I believe 5-6 bucks! MADE AFFORDABLE! ITS POPPING GET YOU SOME YOU WON'T REGRET!!
DJ J.
Very pleasant taste and texture. Not gritty like other whitening toothpastes I've tried, but I am not so sure about the whitening power of this specific one. I didn't notice too much change with my tooth color in the time mentioned on the box. It states it will work in one week.
Marie C.
Washington, IL
I love the Crest 3D White tooth paste! Almost as much as I love my coffee in the morning... but it's not so fond of my teeth. This habit makes my teeth pretty prone to stains, but 3D White keeps them at bay. There is even a faint visible difference after brushing! Definitely works.
Xan N.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love the way this toothpaste makes my mouth feel when I finish brushing! It is a strong enough flavor to make my mouth feel clean, but not too strong that I feel like food will taste bad for the rest of the day. And great, gradual whitening results! Would definitely recommend.
Marissa P.
Jackson, NJ
This is the only toothpaste I have used for about 3-4 years now. It has a great taste and leaves teeth looking and feeling really clean. My entire family uses the product and we all love it. It's not too expensive and meets all of my expectations for a toothpaste. Would recommend.
Ms S.
Crest 3D white glamorous white teeth whitening vibrant mint toothpaste is my favorite toothpaste. As an avid coffee drinker I need a toothpaste to whiten my teeth and keep them white and this does. Not only are my teeth whiter but also shinier. Unlike some whitening toothpastes Crest 3D white glamorous does not make my teeth sensitive. I use it everyday for a clean and white smile.
Taylor N.
Tempe, AZ
Having been a smoker and black coffee drinker for years, this is one of the few toothpastes I have ever used that I could tell a difference within a week of starting to use it. The other thing that's great is that it's sometimes available in travel size so you can bring it on the go!
Kristen C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I just started using this because I'm very insecure about my teeth in general so I really wanted to make an effort to whiten them and after only a week I can see a difference. I've taken multiple pictures and videos of myself and I can clearly see a difference. Definitely worth a buy! It's okay like $6-7 which is nothing compared to whitening alternatives. I also paired with the glamorous mouthwash!
Arielle M.
Ypsilanti, MI
I've repurchased this toothpaste quite a few times. I like the minty taste and that it is not too spicy. It does have more of a brightening more than a whitening effect to my teeth which is why I gave it four stars. I've found this at the grocery stores, pharmacy, and other retail stores. It does run a little bit more expensive than other toothpastes but I usually can find a coupon for it.
Lindsey H.
Lakeland, FL
By far my favorite toothpaste. Leaves my mouth feeling fresh, clean, & "glamorous 😉. Even notice my teeth getting whiter! Only have been using it for about 2 weeks now. Can't wait to see the difference in a couple more weeks. Crest is the only toothpaste brand I've ever used!
ROCIO S.
Fort Worth, TX
I want buy it , but I'm not sure that this toothpaste really works
kristen s.
Jensen Beach, FL
OK I'm a coffee and tea drinker. does this work well with those stains. I love how my teeth look after I get them cleaned. I want them to look like that all the time will this work.
Stephanie L.
Riviera Beach , FL
I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this work alone or do I have to use it with a mouth wash?
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Im looking for a good whiting tooth paste , I'm currently using this one but I'm not noticing any difference any other suggestions?
Vanna R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently, and have heard so many mixed reviews on this one. I'm curious, if it has worked for you how soon did you notice a difference?

Kohl's