BY CREST

Removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
Protects against future stains
Enamel safe fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities
Vibrant mint flavor
Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

Made in USA

Adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist
Do not swallow
To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6
Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established
Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
©Procter & Gamble

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride - 0.243 %
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, PEG-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

• I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this w...2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to t...1 Answers
Carolina M.
Minneapolis, MN
Since I am a casual coffee drinker I worry about the color of my teeth turning too yellow so I always look for products that will help to maintain a bright clean white smile. I really like using this toothpaste because it leaves a minty flavor in my mouth all while cleaning my teeth and leaving them white.
Megan P.
Great price, great flavor! If your looking for something that is totally going to change your teeth altogether, this is not going to do it. I have been using it for a while and have noticed a slight color change but nothing dramatic. if you really want whiter teeth your going to need something better.
Kayla M.
Three Rivers, MI
This toothpaste in one word is AMAZING. Just after a couple days of use I noticed my teeth getting whiter. I am a huge coffee drinker and this toothpaste lifts all the stains on my teeth. It has a good minty taste and is long lasting. I do use this toothpaste in conjunction with the whole system.
Jessica F.
Buffalo Grove, IL
I absolutely love Crest products, as well as this toothpaste! While many whitening toothpastes can feel abrasive on the teeth, this one does not! It has fluoride and is even advertised as enamel safe. I have seen some whitening in my teeth since I began using it. It tastes great, and leaves your mouth feeling clean!
Sue T.
I'm a smoker and an avid wine and coffee drinker.. this removes any sign of that on my teeth DAILY. It upkeeps in between random whitening sessions, that maybe happen once a year. It's truly amazing on its own, for a over-time whitening remedy. Does not affect ones with teeth sensitivity at all!
Kaela J.
Pearl City, HI
It works really well and feels very fresh afterwards. I wouldn't suggest anyone who is pregnant to use it if morning sickness is a problem for you because it was a problem for me and the minty tatse would last in my mouth all day, though that's usually what you want in a tooth paste, during pregnancy it's kinda horrible but other than that it does whiten my teeth I have definitely noticed a difference
Veronica S.
Belmont, NC
I have used Crest all my life , and the Glamorous white keeps my teeth white , without making them sensitive. Its a noticeable difference between regular crest and the glamorous white. It removes older stains with continued use.
Ashley M.
San Francisco, CA
I bought this after my friend told me how he got his teeth so white. I like the texture of the toothpaste, which feels a tiny bit gritty. After I use it, my mouth feels absolutely fresh and cleaned of all the food particles I accumulated throughout the day. Would absolutely recommend to anyone who wants to feel and smell minty with whiter and brighter teeth. My teeth are the sensitive type too!
Samantha W.
Versailles, OH
I really like Crest 3d White Luxe because it keeps my teeth white. I drink coffee regularly and my Crest toothpaste has been able to maintain a white smile. I use Crest everyday morning and night, I strongly recommend Crest to anyone that wants to keep their smile white and healthy.
Stephany P.
I began using these strips before deciding to use the Crest Gentle Routine white strips... And I've gotta say, this toothpaste has whitened my teeth more over time than the white strips. I will definitely keep purchasing Crest 3D White toothpaste. Although I think next time I'll give Radiant Mint a try, instead of Glamorous White. The other is a bit cheaper and from what I hear it also works well.
ROCIO S.
Fort Worth, TX
I want buy it , but I'm not sure that this toothpaste really works
kristen s.
Jensen Beach, FL
OK I'm a coffee and tea drinker. does this work well with those stains. I love how my teeth look after I get them cleaned. I want them to look like that all the time will this work.
Stephanie L.
Riviera Beach , FL
I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this work alone or do I have to use it with a mouth wash?
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Im looking for a good whiting tooth paste , I'm currently using this one but I'm not noticing any difference any other suggestions?
Vanna R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently, and have heard so many mixed reviews on this one. I'm curious, if it has worked for you how soon did you notice a difference?

Kohl's