BY CREST

Removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
Protects against future stains
Enamel safe fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities
Vibrant mint flavor
Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

Made in USA

Adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist
Do not swallow
To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6
Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established
Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
©Procter & Gamble

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride - 0.243 %
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, PEG-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

• I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this w...2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to t...1 Answers
Crest® 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste Vibrant Mint

Start your review of Crest® 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste Vibrant Mint!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is my favorite toothpaste! I'm really picky with texture and taste of toothpaste and this one is perfect for me! and I have noticed a difference in whitening. It really works for me" in 141 reviews
Jennifer P.
Fort Gordon, GA
I got this product to try when I had a few events coming up and I wanted my smile to be whiter than it was as I was also going to be wearing some dark shades of lipstick. Within 3 days of using this toothpaste I noticed a HUGE difference in the shade of my teeth. I was impressed with the whitening power without causing any gum irritation or tooth sensitivity. I still currently use this product from time to time for the extra whitening boost when needed. Definitely recommend!
Katy K.
Clemson, SC
Coupled with the mouth rinse of the same name, this toothpaste does wonders for making my teeth look super-white and extra-clean.  Nice minty flavor which also leaves your breath fresh. I've no longer been able to find the Glamorous White at WalMart so CVS is my store for this!
Felicia T.
Clermont
The absolute best whitening toothpaste I’ve ever used. Not aggressively minty and it doesn’t hurt my sensitive teeth! Very effective, I’ve purchased for years and years. I would recommend this to everyone I know!
Michelle M.
Oxford, MS
This is my favorite whitening toothpaste ever. I use the matching white strips and mouthwash and it’s like my mouth had never been healthier, cleaner and whiter!! It tastes good and doesn’t burn too much either.
Alicia A.
clinton township
The best toothpaste. Keeps your teeth white. Really does make them white in three days if you brush twice a day with this. About the same price as all toothpastes. Has a nice mint taste without being spearmint
Laura S.
N Chesterfld, VA
Gets my teeth super white! I once met a woman who I thought had her teeth whitened and she said she didn’t she used this and swore by it. She was older too and hers were super white!
Irazema V.
San Jose
Wow! i can already see a difference and I've used it just once today, these other basic toothpastes ain't got nothing on this, where has this been all my life??I drink a lot of tea so my teeth started turning yellow and this is so good paired with the mouthwash (same brand and whitening line mouthwash) its a good, cheap whitening for your teeth from the drugstore that works. really recommend they usually have coupons or sales on those so give it a try :)!
Jamie Z.
Jamison, PA
Purchased at: Target
Been using this for years and always get compliments on how bright my smile is! The glamorous white mint tastes amazing, and my mouth feels super clean every time
Kate W.
Cincinnati
I got this product a couple of christmas’ ago and have been using it ever since! You can get it at any local store for a decent price! I have sensitive teeth and all the whiting products I have used before hurt but this product does not! I have seen amazing results and they have kept up staying white even though I’m a coffee drinker! Totally recommend
Victoria L.
Shellman Bluff
I used this toothpaste and the whitening strips by Crest and my teeth were whiter in 2 weeks. I’m a repeat user and I recommend this to my friends and clients. My photo is not edited or photoshop. I buy this product over and again.
ROCIO S.
Fort Worth, TX
I want buy it , but I'm not sure that this toothpaste really works
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Im looking for a good whiting tooth paste , I'm currently using this one but I'm not noticing any difference any other suggestions?
Stephanie L.
Riviera beach, FL
I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this work alone or do I have to use it with a mouth wash?

Rite Aid

Rite Aid was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.