BY CREST

Removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
Protects against future stains
Enamel safe fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities
Vibrant mint flavor
Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste. It removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities.

Made in USA

Adults and children 2 yrs. & older: brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist
Do not swallow
To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6
Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established
Children under 2 yrs.: ask a dentist
©Procter & Gamble

Warnings
Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride - 0.243 %
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, PEG-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

• I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently...1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this w...2 Answers
  • I've seen this product a lot, but have been hesitant to t...1 Answers
Amber P.
Norton
Purchased at: Walmart
IVE BEEN THROUGH AT LEAST 30 BOTTLES. Seriously you guys.. this is my favorite toothpaste of all time. I love trying new things and always venture out, but come back to this one every single time. People compliment the color of my teeth weekly.. I even had cosmetic bonding done and my dentist had to use the shade EW (extra white) to match and told me to not even worry about whitening my teeth anymore. Cannot recommend this enough if you are looking for a whitening toothpaste that isn’t too harsh, won’t make you sensitive, shows results ASAP, and makes your teeth feel refreshingly clean.
Irazema V.
San Jose
Wow! i can already see a difference and I've used it just once today, these other basic toothpastes ain't got nothing on this, where has this been all my life??I drink a lot of tea so my teeth started turning yellow and this is so good paired with the mouthwash (same brand and whitening line mouthwash) its a good, cheap whitening for your teeth from the drugstore that works. really recommend they usually have coupons or sales on those so give it a try :)!
Kate W.
Cincinnati
I got this product a couple of christmas’ ago and have been using it ever since! You can get it at any local store for a decent price! I have sensitive teeth and all the whiting products I have used before hurt but this product does not! I have seen amazing results and they have kept up staying white even though I’m a coffee drinker! Totally recommend
Victoria L.
Shellman Bluff
I used this toothpaste and the whitening strips by Crest and my teeth were whiter in 2 weeks. I’m a repeat user and I recommend this to my friends and clients. My photo is not edited or photoshop. I buy this product over and again.
Kamryn C.
Yorktown, VA
I have been using this toothpaste for 4+ years and never want to switch! I always get so many compliments on my teeth and how I keep them so white, it's quite funny when I tell them I j just use this toothpaste. I only whiten my teeth maybe once a year (using  Crest 3D White Luxe Whitestrips Glamorous White Teeth Whitening Kit ) because my teeth are so sensitive. This stuff keeps my pearly whites at exactly that. And since I do have sensitive teeth/gums I've never had a problem using this stuff. I mean I even get compliments from my dentist...he thinks I see someone else in-between him!
Kenzie S.
Mount Morris, IL
I’ve been buying this ever since I had braces, and continued buying it after I got them off! This is the only toothpaste that would keep both my braces and my teeth clean! I also enjoy the flavor. My teeth have been pearly white ever since and I don’t plan on changing toothpaste any time soon
✨SAM🌙 L.
Tinley Park, IL
Crest Is the only brand of toothpaste I have ever used it’s the one that my dentist recommends and it’s better than all the other ones that I’ve ever tried it’s a very effective making your teeth writer with just a few uses I would recommend it over any other cheek face is the only brand of toothpaste I’ve ever use it’s the one that my dentist recommends and it’s better than all the other ones that I’ve ever tried it’s very effective making your teeth writer with just a few uses I would recommend it over any other toothpaste
Gabby G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This toothpaste did a very good job removing stains on my teeth without making my teeth too sensitive. I would recommend this to anyone with pesky tooth stains. This cleaned my teeth and freshened my breath sufficiently.
Davina H.
Mill Hall, PA
Cleans teeth and leaves breath fresh for a while. I didn’t hate the product but I don’t love it because it’s toothpaste.. It’s supposed to clean and leave mouth fresh.. They all do that in my opinion. I’d buy again.
Ashley M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
This leaves my mouth feeling fresh but I don’t notice the reduction of any surface stains. Doesn’t matter if it says “removes 70%, 80% or 90% of surface stains,” it doesn’t seem to make a difference for me.
ROCIO S.
Fort Worth, TX
I want buy it , but I'm not sure that this toothpaste really works
kristen s.
Jensen Beach, FL
OK I'm a coffee and tea drinker. does this work well with those stains. I love how my teeth look after I get them cleaned. I want them to look like that all the time will this work.
Stephanie L.
Riviera beach , FL
I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this work alone or do I have to use it with a mouth wash?
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Im looking for a good whiting tooth paste , I'm currently using this one but I'm not noticing any difference any other suggestions?
Vanna R.
Cherry hill, NJ
I've been looking for a new whitening toothpaste recently, and have heard so many mixed reviews on this one. I'm curious, if it has worked for you how soon did you notice a difference?

Amazon