Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste

Reveal a whiter, brighter smile with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste. Its unique foam-action formula surrounds teeth with teeth whitening agents, so every brushing gives you that all-around clean feeling. Proven to remove up to 95% of surface stains in just 3 days, 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste is your ticket to a head-turning white smile.

With regular brushing, Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste:

• Removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
  • Brightens teeth in just 1 day
  • Uses the same enamel-safe teeth whitening agent as dentists
  • Removes surface stains in hard to reach places with gentle foaming action
  • Fights tartar & cavities with fluoride

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, Peg-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Peg-20m/ Peg-23m, Xanthan Gum, Sucralose, Color

I have been looking for a good teeth whitening kit but havnt found one that is both affordable and effective, any help?
Dose this realy leve your teeth white? as I have trubel getting white teeth or even to keep them white. Thank you
Does this product really leaves your teeth white? I drive know a lot of coffee so my teeth aren't the whitest. So I would like to try it if it really works!
Start your review of Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...compliments and questions about how white my teeth are. If you are looking for a whitening toothpaste that actually works--this is it! ” in 140 reviews
Antioch, CA
I love this toothpaste! It’s made my teeth white since it started getting a bit yellow and it’s kept them white since I’ve started using it! For just a toothpaste, it definitely has met my expectations and I always recommend it to others when they compliment my teeth or need something to whiten their teeth with. I would’ve given it 5 stars, but I do believe it needs to be a bit more minty to help freshen up more.
Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste uploaded by Krystal A.
My teeth and gums feel fresh and clean after using this toothpaste. I have been using it for a few months and my teeth already appear to be whiter. It exceeded my expectations and I would recommend it to friends and family.
Farmington
This product works wonders especially when paired with the Crest 3D white strips. I used to have very yellow teeth, and I started by using the strips. Now I only use the toothpaste, and it maintains the beautiful white color I developed from the strips!
I like the Crest 3D Glamorous White toothpaste because it deep cleans your teeth and leaves them feeling clean and white. The flavor ain’t to strong either . Will continue to use this product.
Easley, SC
This is my go to toothpaste. Honestly, it’s the only toothpaste I use. I use it twice a day. Definitely recommend to everyone I know. Better than anything I’ve used. I buy it repeatedly.
YOOOO forreal this toothpaste is the bomb. It literally makes my teeth noticeably whiter after use and the foaming agent on this toothpaste is PRIMO. I barely have to use any product to get a lot of suds in my mouth. For a while, my dentist told me that I didn't have gingivitus but was in the precautionary zone. I had been using natural toothpastes for years and my warning signs weren't going away. One day my tia bought me this at a store because it was in a combo pack and I couldn't wait to try it. I went to the dentist last week and he said that all my warning signs had gone away and that I was almost in perfect dental health. I just finished it and am excited to use my next one. Funny enough I am finish a trial sized from Colgate and am not thrilled.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been loyal to this toothpaste ever since Crest’s partnership with Gigi Gorgeous. I swear by this and there really is no other toothpaste I can use that will give me the same clean and polished satisfaction. I’ve tried Crest Radiant Mint, same brand but it is incomparable. This toothpaste is heavy duty and I truly believe it keeps my teeth crystal white. Even better, it leaves a hugely freshening effect in your mouth after brush which enhances this feeling of cleanliness. Highly highly recommend
Seattle, WA
I love using this toothpaste because it freshens your breath and really whitens your teeth! A week of using this products morning and night will really make your teeth pop! It is slightly expensive but really worth it to keep those surface stains off of your teeth. Highly recommend!
Nixa, MO
I've used this same toothpaste for years.  I don't think I have ever used another brand or thoothpaste that works as well as this one.  I can definitely tell a difference on my teeth since I have been using this.  Tried and True I would definitely recommend this toothpaste.
Chicago
It does help whiten your teeth if you use it regularly over a period of time. Also, crest white strips are the best if you need a quick fix before going out for the night. Highly recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...