BY COLGATE

Infused with dissolvable mini breath strips Freshens breath Whitens teethMade in Mexico Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician Children 2 to 6 years: Use only a pea sized amount and supervise child's brushing and rinsing (to minimize swallowing) Children under 2 years: Ask a dentist or physician.© 2013 Colgate-Palmolive Company

Infused with dissolvable mini breath strips; Freshens breath; Whitens teeth; Children under 2 years: Ask a dentist or physician

Salem H.
West Valley City
I love how white and fresh it makes your teeth feel after. Its really good I buy this regularly so again I recommend this to the person reading it now because its awesome!!!!!!!!!!
Jennifer Rose M.
Riverside, CA
My go to everyday toothpaste.
Price is not bad.
Results are above all others that I have tried.
Leaves your mouth and teeth feeling and looking fresh, clean, polished, and helps to keep them their whitest.
Krista M.
Brentwood
This was my husbands favorite toothpaste. He swore by the fresh strips. It IS a fantastic toothpaste though. Definitely effective and results in that EXTREME FRESH taste & feeling that you crave with a toothpaste product !
Christina R.
It does the job. Makes my teeth look clean. Removes surface stains minty fresh flavor. Wish a fluoride free version was available.
Mariah D.
Makes your teeth very white and makes your breath smell fresh and clean. Love how it makes you feel after you brush your teeth.
Ira d.
Purchased at: Walmart
My boyfriend absolutely loves this toothpaste and is the only kind he will use so off that, that’s what I use and I love it!
Jennifer P.
Edinburg, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Makes my teeth whiter each day I love it I’ve noticed a difference with this tooth paste and love the minty finish
Alesha B.
Starkville,Mississippi
This to the pace is a good two players and I highly recommend this to anybody is just a good place that you can use
v u.
Berwick
Its good, not great, but okay. does what it's supposed to but it's just not exciting. Very bland and done before
Jill d.
Phila, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s just toothpaste. It has a good flavor plus the whitening effect is always good. Deff met my expectations.