BY CREST #8 in Mouthwash

Put the finishing touches on your morning smile routine with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Mouthwash. It’s designed with a triple-action formula that whitens teeth by removing surface stains, prevents surface stains, and freshens breath. Its exclusive Whitelock Technology acts as a whitening protector that helps prevent new stains from forming.

Crest 3D White Luxe Multi-Care Whitening Glamorous White Fresh Mint Flavor Rinse enhances your full teeth-brushing routine. Combined with the refreshing taste of Fresh Mint, 3D White Luxe Multi-Care Whitening Glamorous White Fresh Mint Flavor Rinse is the perfect way to stylize your smile.

Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Citrate, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Citric Acid

• Is using it more than 2x a day make it more effective ? 2 Answers
  • Do I use the 3D white rinse before brushing or after9 Answers
  • Does anyone know if long-term use of this will affect you...1 Answers
Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Multi-care Whitening Mouthwash

Start your review of Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Multi-care Whitening Mouthwash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "It does have a strong taste of hydrogen peroxide but that just tells me that its actually going to whiten my teeth :) Works best of you also use the toothpaste! " in 8 reviews
  • "This product works great and I always feel my teeth getting healthier and stronger, while at the same time it is whitening them. " in 7 reviews
  • "Thus product has a strong taste to it but I love the feel of it afterwards and seems to make my teeth whiter." in 6 reviews
  • "I've been using this mouth wash for a year now and I can say that there is an improvement in how white my teeth has gotten and I also use the 3D white tooth paste as well and it works wonders!" in 6 reviews
  • "I would recommend this product to anyone wanting to whiten there teeth." in 5 reviews
Janet F.
Los Angeles
they have the best mouthwash, this one is my favorite but always get what is best for you! this one is just perfect after you are done brushing your teeth with 3d white because it's basically a coat, use those 2 together and i am 100% sure you will get the results you want
Sami W.
Dubuque, IA
Great mouthwash. A bit higher priced than typical mouthwash, but that's to be expected with the Crest 3D White brand. Works pretty well, especially when paired with the 3D White toothpaste. You can usually see results in a week or so (though they're subtle). Would buy again.
Chelsea D.
Salina, OK
I like the fresh clean feeling I get after using this mouthwash. It burns a little, but I have a sensitive mouth when it comes to stuff like that. I like to buy the same brand of mouthwash and I do toothpaste so it has about the same flavor after.
Kenny H.
Corona
The product is effective, however, I did not enjoy using this product. The taste and feeling wasn’t very good. In addition, it left a weird coating or film like substance in your mouth. I would not recommend this product to a friend.
Jaiden J.
daingerfield
This helps especially when you pair it with the toothpaste. It over met my standards I’m so impressed. With the results. It is so good compared to other mouthwash. I would definitely recommend if you want bright teeth.
DylJade W.
Longwood , FL
Only whitening mouthwash I’ve seen results from. I use all whitening products In my oral hygiene routine and this is a must! Morning Noon and Night! Best Mint flavor in a whitening product I’ve come across! Not harsh!
Nour D.
Laval, QC
I normally don't really mouthwash that often but when I do I like to go with the whitening ones. This works great for my and my husband. Keeps us with a nice fresh minty breath. I normally use it right after brushing my teeth. Like that I know that everything is clean and fresh.
Sarah H.
Works great, not too strong of a mint taste so its tolerable to swish for a full minute. It helps to maintain my teeth whitening even with drinking coffee and tea every day. I use this product 1-2 times per day.
morganbaritell B.
Warren, OH
I always tend to go for “multi-care” when going for mouth wash because some of them just focus on certain things. Well this wasn’t too strong, tasted great, and I really felt clean and fresh after use!!!! Love!!
Lissette V.
Orlando
My favorite mouthwash, doesn’t burn but helps keeps my breath fresh. Keeps me fresh even after my morning coffee. I’ve been using this product for years and people ask if i get my teeth professionally whitened
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Is this the only whitening rinse you would use?
Is this mouthwash used before or after brushing your teeth? I have had mouthwashes before where you use it after instead of before but the label doesn't tell me so when do you guys use it?
Lily S.
How long will it take till you start seeing the results? cuz its pricey and i just want to make sure that it will work when i buy it
Marlena Y.