BY CREST

Put the finishing touches on your morning smile routine with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Mouthwash. It’s designed with a triple-action formula that whitens teeth by removing surface stains, prevents surface stains, and freshens breath. Its exclusive Whitelock Technology acts as a whitening protector that helps prevent new stains from forming.

Crest 3D White Luxe Multi-Care Whitening Glamorous White Fresh Mint Flavor Rinse enhances your full teeth-brushing routine. Combined with the refreshing taste of Fresh Mint, 3D White Luxe Multi-Care Whitening Glamorous White Fresh Mint Flavor Rinse is the perfect way to stylize your smile.

Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Citrate, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Citric Acid

• Is using it more than 2x a day make it more effective ? 2 Answers
  • Will my teeth become sensitive if I use this?3 Answers
  • So does it really make your teeth whiter?!? I want to try it but ...4 Answers
Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Multi-care Whitening Mouthwash
  • "It does have a strong taste of hydrogen peroxide but that just tells me that its actually going to whiten my teeth :) Works best of you also use the toothpaste! " in 8 reviews
  • "This product works great and I always feel my teeth getting healthier and stronger, while at the same time it is whitening them. " in 7 reviews
  • "I've been using this mouth wash for a year now and I can say that there is an improvement in how white my teeth has gotten and I also use the 3D white tooth paste as well and it works wonders!" in 6 reviews
  • "Thus product has a strong taste to it but I love the feel of it afterwards and seems to make my teeth whiter." in 6 reviews
  • "Not sure about the claims about whiter smile for 7 days, but I know it does well in keeping the breath fresh for a while. " in 5 reviews
Anna S.
Tega Cay
Review for: 32 oz more...
Love this mouthwash! Some whitening mouth washes I’ve used didn’t feel like they were cleaning very well but this one absolutely does! I personally like a very minty fresh feeling and this one provides. It whitens decently well too especially when used with the 3D white toothpaste.
Angel P.
I have tried so many different mouthwash brands and varieties in search of one that would leave my mouth feeling super fresh and ultra clean without burning. This is the one that won my heart. It's alcohol free and has a crazy clean and fresh flavor with zero burning. My smile feels fabulously smooth and clean and my teeth are noticeably brighter. I love this rinse, and would recommend it to anyone in search of an extra fresh, extra vibrant smile.
Aiyana B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Review for: 32 oz more...
This mouthwash is okay. I haven’t really noticed a difference in whiteness, but I’m not a huge fan of this in general. It leaves a pretty bad aftertaste which I have to rinse out, and I don’t feel like it’s killing any germs which is what I wanted it for. I probably won’t repurchase.
Melanie G.
Review for: 32 oz more...
Flavor is great and it leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Also, it is alcohol free, so there's no burn. Whitening just doesn't happen using the mouthwash alone. Gotta use the toothpaste as well.
Gera O.
Centerville, UT
Nastiest tasting mouthwash I have tried. It's white and thicker than regular mouthwash. I tried using it and it made me gag! Couldn't tell you if it actually whitens teeth, I had to throw it out.
Mallory Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: 8 oz more...
This tastes great and really works. I am someone who likes to use mouth wash before brushing. I feel it helps to loosen things up, to reach the spots I miss. Also my teeth are looking whiter.
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Multi-care Whitening MouthwashAfter I'm done brushing my teeth I like to use this mouth wash it's really good and I feel it makes my breath fresher and cleaner. This is my first week using it and I really like it. Will recommend it to anyone .
Brittney W.
Steubenville
This is OK. Its best used along side other products. It was a little less effective then I thought. It worked best paired with toothpaste for whitening. And to be honest it was a bit pricey. Even at a dollar general. I wouldn't really recommend this right off the rip. I was a first time user when I tried it. Never bought it again.
Jennifer M.
New Haven, Ky
The mouthwash tasted great but I didn’t like how you couldn’t dispense it out. You couldn’t see where the line was due to the ridges in the lid. Also it does seem to make my teeth a little sensitive. The best part it doesn’t have alcohol in it so it’s I don’t have to be concerned if my child was to swallow a little of it.
Kimberly C.
I like this product in terms of being a daily mouthwash. It does a good job at taking away bad morning breath and strengthening my teeth, but as far as whitening I haven't seen much of a change and I have been using this product for a few months. Maybe it works better for other people, but it's not doing much for me.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Is this the only whitening rinse you would use?
Justine M.
Boston, MA
Anyone else feel weird / had to get used to the left over foamy residue after using this?
Is this mouthwash used before or after brushing your teeth? I have had mouthwashes before where you use it after instead of before but the label doesn't tell me so when do you guys use it?
Lily S.
How long will it take till you start seeing the results? cuz its pricey and i just want to make sure that it will work when i buy it
Marlena Y.