BY CREST

Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste: Whitens by removing up to 90% of surface stains in 5 days Shines to brighten in just 1 day for a more lustrous smile Enamel-safe whitening see more...

Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I purchased this for my husband and I and was highly disappointed in the whitening after using it for several weeks I could not tell a difference at all.  It was kind of pricey too.  I would not recommend this product for a whitening toothpaste.  Maybe it would be great for upkeep of a white smile, but I could not see any difference in my teeth at all.  I purchased mine at Walmart.
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
I bought this a while ago and have been using everyday but do not really notice a different with my teeth. They don't look any more white than they did before. Also it is a little pricey especially if I don't see a difference with the whitening of my teeth.
Halie M.
California, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm obsessed with this tooth paste! I'm not kidding you it seriously has whitened my teeth by using it and I love the after taste of the tooth paste. The double pack is a great option to save money and don't forget to look for coupons that are always or for these items!
Rachel T.
Kissimmee
My all time favorite toothpaste. I’m very picky when it comes to toothpaste but I love this one. The taste is great the teeth whitening actually works! A lot of brands put whitening on their box but this one is legit. I’ve bought over 4 of these through out the past couple months and I will continue to repurchase!
alicia c.
Castlewood, SD
I have used this for a very long time. It is great for sensitive teeth I never have that pain while brushing. It works great if you use it religiously. You can buy it at almost any store; hyvee, Walmart, Walgreens, Shopko, Target, ect. I am very satisfied with this product.
KATIE F.
LOVE Crest, and this toothpaste is great. I ordered this through Amazon Pantry and I love the taste. Overall, it's a great whitening toothpaste, at a great price. I like that it comes in a two pack. No complaints.

I like to review things I love. And sometimes I review things I don't love. Either way, I use the product and leave my own opinion based on my own personal experience. I often read reviews to make my purchasing decisions so if this helped you, let me know by clicking “yes” below. I would also be happy to answer any questions that you may have about this product. Thanks!
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
Been loving this tooth paste lately!! Love how fresh it leaves my mouth feeling, and will have the fresh feeling for about five minutes after I brush my teeth. Nice texture, and not expensive. I don't see a difference with whitening yet, and bought this twice already. Usually buy it at Walmart.
Perry U.
Hollywood, FL
I've been using this since forever, and before that used to use their little stand up bottles. I do feel as it gives a great amount of whitening for a tooth pain, but you do have to use something like that or strips as well for something more drastic. But for upkeep this is great.
Eileen G.
I like this toothpaste, but the flavor is only OK. I don't love it, but I don't fully hate it (like cinnamon. I hate cinnamon). It seems to do the job just as well as any other toothpaste. I don't notice a significant whitening effect.
Anastasia S.
Maryville, TN
The 3D white line is honestly probably the best affordable whitening line that you can easily find anywhere next to paying $$$ for professional whitening at a dentist. Without the whitening strips you're probably not going to get bleach white teeth though with just the toothpaste unless your teeth are already really white.