BY CREST

Get that just-polished dentist feeling with 3D White Luxe Diamond Strong teeth whitening toothpaste. Our unique whitening formula uses micro-cleansing whiteners to make your smile visibly shine. But how? We’ve designed 3D White Diamond Strong to reflect light when it hits your teeth, revealing a whiter, brighter smile. Plus, it removes 95% of surface stains in just 3 days for fast results. Paired with a Brilliant Mint flavor that keeps your breath feeling as fresh as your smile, 3D White Luxe Diamond Strong delivers whiter teeth that shine.

With regular brushing, Crest 3D White Luxe Diamond Strong Toothpaste:

• Removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
  • Strengthens & rebuilds tooth enamel below the surface
  • Polishes away surface stains with micro-cleansing teeth whiteners
  • Fights tartar & cavities with fluoride
  • Uses enamel-safe ingredients
  • Refreshes your breath and senses with Brilliant Mint flavor

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, Peg-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Peg-20m/ Peg-23m, Xanthan Gum, Sucralose, Color

Kyler P.
I love crest white strips. They definitely work! My teeth go from yellow to white and as long as I continue to use them until they are done, I have long lasting affects
Cindy G.
Rosemead, Los Angeles
I’ve been using this toothpaste for the past year. I used to use Colgate and once I tried this at my friend’s house, I switched immediately. It helps keep your teeth a little whiter with long-term use so it’s perfect to use in combination with whitening strips!
Rosalina G.
Haines City, FL
I’ve noticed that you really can’t go wrong when you use Crest toothpaste. This is just another one that I enjoyed by Crest. It left my mouth feeling clean and refreshed and I enjoyed the minty taste too!
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Love this toothpaste!! Tastes great, cleans well and leaves my teeth bright white!! I use it in addition to white strips and this maintains the white!!
Josie J.
216 Kenwood Blvd Russell
Absolutely love this product! My teeth was brighter after just one use. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a quick shine before a date or a meeting. Plus it tastes great. Definitely five stars
Justine H.
Ottawa, ON
Super affective toothpaste. You really do notice the difference when you start using it often. I love this stuff. I recommend!
Tamika H.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I brush my teeth with this I don't have any bleeding of the gums. I like that. My gums are not sore and my teeth are white
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Yes it works, coffee and black cherry juice stains gone! However my dentist did not recommend using this as my long term toothpaste because one you have brushed your enamel away there is nothing to whiten. This is when you switch up to an enamel fortifying toothpaste. I split it six months on six off.
Kristen B.
Freedom, PA
Great tooth paste for whitening! I don't like using strips because my teeth are sensitive so this works great!
Taylor M.
Adrian, MI
I love the clean sparkling feeling of my teeth! It makes them clean, healthy and white! I was impressed. I would use it again!
Albina K.
Who this even work? I need genuine answers
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone used this and noticed results within a few days?

Walmart