BY CREST

Get that just-polished dentist feeling with 3D White Luxe Diamond Strong teeth whitening toothpaste. Our unique whitening formula uses micro-cleansing whiteners to make your smile visibly shine. But how? We’ve designed 3D White Diamond Strong to reflect light when it hits your teeth, revealing a whiter, brighter smile. Plus, it removes 95% of surface stains in just 3 days for fast results. Paired with a Brilliant Mint flavor that keeps your breath feeling as fresh as your smile, 3D White Luxe Diamond Strong delivers whiter teeth that shine.

With regular brushing, Crest 3D White Luxe Diamond Strong Toothpaste:

• Removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
  • Strengthens & rebuilds tooth enamel below the surface
  • Polishes away surface stains with micro-cleansing teeth whiteners
  • Fights tartar & cavities with fluoride
  • Uses enamel-safe ingredients
  • Refreshes your breath and senses with Brilliant Mint flavor

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, Peg-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Peg-20m/ Peg-23m, Xanthan Gum, Sucralose, Color

Megan M.
Ypsilanti, MI
It's not marketed for sensitive teeth, but it works really well for them! This tooth paste has helped my teeth not be so sensitive to hot/cold drinks! It also removes the stains on my teeth so well! You couldn't tell I was an avid coffee drinker wth this product! I'm glad o found this product because it whitens, protects, and tastes great!
Camila L.
I’ve been using crest 3D white for many years , almost a decade ! I love it!! People think I am doing whitening at the de rust office , because my teeth is so white , but I’m not ... all I’ve been doing is been consistent with this tooth paste
And sometimes I use the crest stripes for whitening as well ( once or twice per year )
Cindy G.
Rosemead, Los Angeles
I’ve been using this toothpaste for the past year. I used to use Colgate and once I tried this at my friend’s house, I switched immediately. It helps keep your teeth a little whiter with long-term use so it’s perfect to use in combination with whitening strips!
haleigh P.
Mobile, AL
I love this toothpaste! It whitens so we'll. It doesn't have a weird or gross taste. No bad after taste I've experienced with alot of whitening toothpaste. It's removed the stains from my teeth after using for about 3-4 days and continually getting better!
Caterin C.
Lakeland , FL
My favorite holy grail teeth whitening tooth paste! I’ve tried most crest and Colgate whitening flavors/label but this one is by far the best to get them whiter and keep the white. I even noticed in my husband teeth when we started using this one.
Traci L.
Rocklake, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste is amazing. With just one use, my teeth look better and with one week, there’s a huge difference! I use this toothpaste once a day and I bought it at my nearest Walmart! I am completely happy with this product.
Kelli D.
Cayce, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This tastes great and I’m sure it helps whiten, but it has made all of my molars soooooo sensitive! I’m going to have to say goodbye to it because I can’t live like this. I wouldn’t recommend for those who get sensitive teeth.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have always loved crest and I love when they come out with next fun lines. However to be honest I wouldn’t say this is any different than the other 3D whitening toothpastes but it overall it does a good job
Jessica P.
Berkeley, CA
The Crest 3D White Whitening Toothpaste Radiant Mint works. It’s not like a vibrant white that you get like you’d get with professional teeth whitening, but my teeth are whiter and the taste of the actual toothpaste is pleasant. I would recommend it.
Sαrαhi F.
Garland, TX
As someone who hasn’t really wanted to pour all the money into professional whitening products, this stuff REALLY works. I use it twice a day at morning and before bed and it does the trick for whitening!
Albina K.
Who this even work? I need genuine answers
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone used this and noticed results within a few days?